/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salaam Alaikum my question is that I am learning to drive a car and I have started

truthseeker63
06-03-2013, 01:12 AM
As Salaam Alaikum my question is that I am learning to drive a car and I have started with driving in and around an parking lot and looking out for cars and parking my question is since I have learned how to drive in a parking lot area or side steets will it be that hard for me to drive in the normal streets with street lights and street signs I know driving a car would be harder than driving a gold cart because when I was younger I did learn to drive a gold cart in hopes it can't hurt in learning to drive a car also I know people who have learned to drive and they told me they at first learned to park and drive in a parking pot before they drove on the roads and people who have offered to help me tell me this and that the smaller the car the easier it is to handle and that the bigger the car the harder it is thank you to all for you're time ?

http://www.ehow.com/video_5112955_le...drive-car.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
06-03-2013, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
As Salaam Alaikum my question is that I am learning to drive a car and I have started with driving in and around an parking lot and looking out for cars and parking my question is since I have learned how to drive in a parking lot area or side steets will it be that hard for me to drive in the normal streets with street lights and street signs I know driving a car would be harder than driving a gold cart because when I was younger I did learn to drive a gold cart in hopes it can't hurt in learning to drive a car also I know people who have learned to drive and they told me they at first learned to park and drive in a parking pot before they drove on the roads and people who have offered to help me tell me this and that the smaller the car the easier it is to handle and that the bigger the car the harder it is thank you to all for you're time ?

http://www.ehow.com/video_5112955_le...drive-car.html
:sl:

You will be fine. It may take a while for you to drive at a high speed and to be aware of your surroundings, but this depends on the individual. I never driven a big vehicle so I'm not sure.

I guess the bigger the vehicle the more careful you have to be when overtaking, reversing, parking and so on.

Hulk
06-03-2013, 01:35 AM
Wa alaykumsalam

Always signal and check blind spots before turning or changing lanes. Always keep a good distance from the car in front of you. I think your friend or whoever that is teaching you to drive would cover the basics. The challenging part is parking. It might be easier to park with a smaller car but I think the "easiest" car is simply the car that you are most used to.

UmmuShaheed
06-03-2013, 04:04 AM
Asalamu Alaykum,
It takes time, like the brothers above mentioned. But the more you practice the easier it'll be for you In'sha'allah.
I agree, parking is the hardest because you have to be able to accurately know which places you can fit your car, and while your trying to enter a parking whether the front of your car will hit the car your trying to park next to. But In'sha'allah that too will become a second nature to you after some practice.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!