/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Me, Fatima

fatima123
06-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Asalam o Alaikum!
I am 14. Officially I am a christian, but I believe that Allah is the most mercyful and the only one worthy of worship and that prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) is his prophet.
I am informing myself about Islam and finding ways to include Islam in my day-to-day life, but I live in Austria and I am under 18. My parents don't like muslim, they think all about the terrorism, but I tought myself not to judge a crowd by a few, and not to judge a book by its cover.
I am learning arabic from a friend in pakistan (thank you for all you have done for me, you helped me so much in my way and still do) and I am also learning how to pray salah. I don't know how to include hijab in my life, I would have to tell my parents and inshallah they won't throw me out nor forbid me to follow allah.
I won't write too much here, because I want to ask some questions in which I have to explain my situation.
Brothers and sisters I hope you can answer me....
allah hafiz.....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
06-04-2013, 12:32 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum. To turn to Islam is the best decision you made. The sister members will help you out.

جوري
06-04-2013, 12:35 PM
:welcome: aboard young sis :D

Muslim Woman
06-04-2013, 04:27 PM
:wa:

sis , may Allah eases for u to accept and practise Islam .

pl. browse the forum and ask quetions in related threads or start thread in general section .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Zaria~
06-04-2013, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima123
Asalam o Alaikum!
I am 14. Officially I am a christian, but I believe that Allah is the most mercyful and the only one worthy of worship and that prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) is his prophet.
I am informing myself about Islam and finding ways to include Islam in my day-to-day life, but I live in Austria and I am under 18. My parents don't like muslim, they think all about the terrorism, but I tought myself not to judge a crowd by a few, and not to judge a book by its cover.
I am learning arabic from a friend in pakistan (thank you for all you have done for me, you helped me so much in my way and still do) and I am also learning how to pray salah. I don't know how to include hijab in my life, I would have to tell my parents and inshallah they won't throw me out nor forbid me to follow allah.
I won't write too much here, because I want to ask some questions in which I have to explain my situation.
Brothers and sisters I hope you can answer me....
allah hafiz.....

:wasalam: sister,

Alhamdulillah (all praise is due to Allah),
Welcome to islam and IB forum : )

I pray that Allah Taa'la eases your path and makes you the means of showing your parents and loved ones, the true face of Islam.

Remember my dear sister, you have no-one to fear, except ALLAH.

Allah's Messenger (sallalahu alaihi wasalam) said, he knew a verse which would suffice men if they would but apply it, "For him who fears Allah He will appoint a way out and He will give him provision from an unimagined source.'"
Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #5306, Narrated AbuDharr -Ahmad, Ibn Majah and Darimi transmitted it.

In another hadith:

On the authority of Abu `Abbas `Abdullah ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with both of them) who said: One day I was behind the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) [riding on the same mount] and he said:

"O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be Mindful of Allah and Allah will protect you......"

To be mindful of Allah, is to be in a state that we try our best to do all that will be pleasing to Allah.
And Allah Himself, has given us assurance that we will have HIM as our protector - against whom, no one has any power.

So, my dear sister, mashaAllah, these are early days for you.
As you are taking small steps on your journey towards Allah, He is taking even bigger strides towards you.
Allah (subhanawataála) truly loves you and has guided you onto the path of truth.
So, have no fear - ALLAH is with you : )

I hope you have a beneficial stay with us on this forum in shaa Allah.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any way.

:wasalam:

tigerkhan
06-05-2013, 01:38 AM
:sl:
:welcome:
huge congratulations on reverting to islam...
where r u based in Australia?

fatima123
06-05-2013, 01:27 PM
thank you ~Zaria~
tigerkhan: thank you :) and I live in Austria not Australia. In the upper part of Austria :)

tigerkhan
06-06-2013, 02:30 AM
oops..sorry.
why not you share your revert story with us..it will be great...

Ali Mujahidin
06-06-2013, 03:39 AM
Wa alaikum mussalaam, ya ukhtee.

Goodness, the way you said 'Me, Fatima' almost made me say 'Me, Ali'. Anyway, ahlan wa sahlan (or as someone put it 'welcome and welcome') Never mind what you officially are. You are a Muslim as soon as you have made the twin declaration of faith. Have you done that yet?

fatima123
06-06-2013, 01:54 PM
you mean "La ilaha illa Allah wa-Muhammad rasul Allah." ?
yes I have said and still do. :)

well it is a good idea to put down my revert story... maybe i will share it...

Ali Mujahidin
06-08-2013, 02:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima123
well it is a good idea to put down my revert story... maybe i will share it...
Very good idea. Writing down the story of your reversion serves two purposes. One, it can be an inspiration for others. Two, you can read it again whenever you feel disheartened. Go to it, young lady.

fatima123
06-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Ok I put my convert story down into words :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!