/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong

MuzzyK
06-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Salaam

I am in a dilemma

I want to ask, if you experience injustice and no closure. You are left hanging with questions in your mind and treated badly.

Then to find te answers and get closure, you have to do something to get answers.

Basically you really really need to, because you can't, eat, sleep properly and it's all that goes through your mind.

You want to investigate and in order to investigate you have to go through private info.

Is this justified? You won't reveal that info publicly and announce it, but it's for your own mentality and could help someone too if that info turns out could help them.

I know it's a bit weird, but it's a real life circumstance.

So, what are the suggestions????

Thansks sooo much

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
06-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

I think you should ask a mufti/imam/scholar/knowledgeable person either in person or email/telephone. You may need to be more specific as to what exactly you are thinking of doing.

GuestFellow
06-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Salaam,

Move on. Whatever happened just move on. If you cannot move on talk about it.

What do you want to do exactly? If it involves invading someone's personal privacy then you should not do it unless you think someone is in possible danger of verbal/physical abuse.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!