/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islam marriage on internet???

fatima123
06-04-2013, 06:38 PM
asalam o alaikum!
is an islamic marriage on internet possible? inshallah we will find a way to meet soon, but we were just wondering... is it possible to do nikah on internet?? skype call?? this might sound crazy and strange... but i dont care i want to know is it haram?
thnks for answers...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
06-05-2013, 01:39 AM
:sl:
isn't it too early...u r just 14 and i think by law u cant marry until 18. give urself time before going for this big step.

sister herb
06-05-2013, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima123
asalam o alaikum!
is an islamic marriage on internet possible? inshallah we will find a way to meet soon, but we were just wondering... is it possible to do nikah on internet?? skype call?? this might sound crazy and strange... but i dont care i want to know is it haram?
thnks for answers...
Salam alaykum

Because of matter of marriage you should ask this from imam. Not from any forum.

UmmuShaheed
06-05-2013, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
:sl:
isn't it too early...u r just 14 and i think by law u cant marry until 18. give urself time before going for this big step.
Akhi, may I ask how you know she's 14?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tyrion
06-05-2013, 11:22 PM
but i dont care
You should care. Marrying someone you've never met is an idiotic idea.

tigerkhan
06-06-2013, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GhareebInshalla
khi, may I ask how you know she's 14?
see her intro thread..
http://www.islamicboard.com/introduc...me-fatima.html

Ali Mujahidin
06-06-2013, 03:44 AM
thnks for answers...
No, I don't think so. Marriage is not something you play with like an online game. It's something serious and important. There are a number of conditions attached to marriage in Islam. As far as I can make out, marrying on the internet doesn't fulfill the conditions, so such a play-marriage has no validity in Islam. Whoever is trying to marry you on the internet must be playing with you. Or worse.

Alpha Dude
06-06-2013, 06:48 AM
Yeah, agree with the others. Don't do it. Especially if it's somebody much older than you.

ardianto
06-06-2013, 07:02 AM
asalam o alaikum!
thnks for answers...
Wa'alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

You use "we" in your post. It's means you have meet someone in internet and you want to do nikah with him although trough internet while thinking how to find the way to meet him soon.

You are 14 years old girl, aren't you?. You are even younger than my oldest kid. :)

Fatima, I know you are in age when you feel you are mature enough and can determine the steps you would take in life. But actually, there are many things in life that you have not understood. It's make you become easy target for people who want to 'play' with the young girl. As Mr. Ali Mujahidin has said, whoever is trying to marry you on the internet must be playing with you, or worse. So, you must careful.

Stop contact with that man, use your time to learn Islam and for your school study.

Signor
06-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Waalikum Assalaam

Besides the age factor,It is not enough for a woman to decide to marry a man through online chatting or some information published on the Internet. That would pose a kind of risk. Marriage is a solemn contract that has to be decided wisely. In choosing one’s partner one has to follow the rules and teachings of Islam in order to have a successful marriage and a prosperous life.

fatima123
06-06-2013, 02:08 PM
ok thank you... for opening my eyes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!