/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salah!!!!!!!!!

Mohammed Nahid
06-05-2013, 08:11 PM
My school does not allow any muslim to pray anymore because the khutbah that was given at friday in school talked about homosexual and it was posted on youtube and that's probably where the teacher saw it which does not make sence because she is not muslim and why would see search stuff like that:raging:
so me and my friends are planning on going to a mosque to pray and if we are late it is their fault and not ours and then they would be forced to let us pray again because of our punctuation and if that did not work we was planning on protesting which may not work sooo we need your help on getting our place of prayer back
the school has a lot of placees/rooms to pray in but they will not allow it because of "Terrorism"?:raging:^o):cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmuShaheed
06-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Wacaleykum Salam,
What grade are you in?

Muhammad
06-05-2013, 11:16 PM
:salamext: brother and welcome to the forum,

There has probably been some sort of misunderstanding. If the school are basing their decision on what was said during a Khutbah, perhaps the person who made the statement can clarify it with the relevant person in authority. Or perhaps you can arrange for a local Imam to come and speak with the school. Other options might be writing a letter or making a petition.

In the mean time, I think it's better to try and avoid making things worse by causing disruption by coming late etc - this might not work in the way you want it to. If no rooms are available, you could try to find a space that nobody is using, like a quiet corridor (that would not block anyone's way), the gym, or even pray outside in warmer/drier weather. It could even be that if teachers see this happening and realise the need for it, they might help arrange a room for you.

ba51th
06-06-2013, 01:30 AM
go salah everywhere you wish brother! this is the earth of Allah, not the earth of kuffar! don't let anything stop you to worship Allah! no negotiation with kuffar! we muslims fear nothing except Allah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
06-06-2013, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ba51th
no negotiation with kuffar!
There's no harm in negotiating a solution to prevent escalating matters.

nila11
06-14-2013, 11:04 AM
A.O.A I read your discussion quite good, but Iwill suggest you that you and your friends set your timing. When you go toschool you and your friends before school timing or after school timing go to amosque and pray. Therefore you are managed your personal prayer and study...AndI will suggest you that you are not praying ever in school timing. Wish good luckyou and your friends.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!