/* */

PDA

View Full Version : matt

mattman70
06-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Hi just a little about myself. I converted to Islam yesterday and I feel a great sense of peacefullness and inner calm. I was an agnostic from a Christian background and looked into Islam and found it to be what I was searching for.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
06-06-2013, 07:22 PM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh brother mattman70,

May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you.

This is wonderful news. All Praise be to Allah who guided you to Islam.

Welcome to the forum, and welcome home to Islam and to the Muslim Ummah, the global Muslim community and brotherhood.

Please let us know if we can help you in any way. We are all here for you.

May Allah keep you steadfast and make everything easy for you, ameen.

Peace.

Muhammad
06-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Assalamu Alaykum matt,

Congratulations on coming back to Islam. All praise is for Allaah who has guided you to this religion of truth.

Take things step by step and let us know if you need anything. :)

mattman70
06-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Thank you for the kind words and I will take my time in learning to understand fully how to become a good and dedicated Muslim.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
06-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to islam and forum.

Great to get you here.

:statisfie

MustafaMc
06-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Assalamu alaikum, brother, welcome to Islam and to the forum. May you have a beneficial stay here and may Allah (swt) preserve and grow your faith.

Signor
06-07-2013, 05:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mattman70
I was an agnostic from a Christian background and looked into Islam and found it to be what I was searching for.
Asslamu Alaikum Bro

Welcome to Islam,deen al-fitrah(fitrah means ‘nature’, ‘constitution’, or ‘instinct), the religion of human nature, because its laws and its teachings are in full harmony with the normal and the natural inclination of the human fitrah to believe in and submit to the Creator.

A saying from The Prophet Muhammad , "No Baby is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

And Quran says:

So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah . That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.(Surah Rum-30)

You will find it surprising when you will realise many have came to Islam because of this call of their nature. It is for this reason that Muslims prefer to refer to those who embrace Islam as reverts rather than converts, as it is believed they are returning to a perceived pure state.May be not on this very day but Insha Allah soon you will understand the meaning behind my words.

Don't hesitate to ask questions no matter how silly,unorthodox,conventional,dramatic,non sensible they seems to you.You are welcome to question each and everything with sincerity to learn.

May Allah showers his blesings on you and yours,Aameen

Muslim Woman
06-07-2013, 07:14 AM
:sl:

bro , u are like an sinless angel now . Pl make dua for us and the Ummah.

Welcome to Islam .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!