/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualikum

LegacyBuilder
06-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Assalaam 'alaikum wa rahmatu'llaah.

Alhamdulillaah I am new to this forum striving to learn more and more about our beloved Deen Islam.

And I believe the best way to learn is to share knowledge.. and seek knowledge from others
Allaah Subhana wa Ta'ala doesnot want us to be perfect.. all He wants from us is to keep striving for His sake.
Joining this forum with the drive to struggle and learn more to seek the pleasure of Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala Insha'Allaah

May Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala bless us all with Hidayah insha'Allaah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-08-2013, 12:42 PM
:wa:

sis , Welcome here :statisfie

sister herb
06-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister. I havenĀ“t very much to share about islam but... I can share my knowledge about gardening and cooking. :D This forum is like huge potluck picknick. Everyone brings something what might be (taste) new to others.

:p

greenhill
06-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Welcome to the forum. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!