/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi. I am Momar

Momar
06-08-2013, 11:55 AM
I am Momar, a BSIT student going to graduate this 2014.
I am just simple guy, from Philippines.
I joined here because I just have a question about cat.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Momar
06-08-2013, 12:07 PM
I have 3 cats, the youngest cat (1 month and 10 days old) died because of outsider black cat.
The black cat harrowed my youngest cat and his stomach got hole but no lies, but his bowels can be saw.
After the day, he died..

Today, the black cat came and attacked again and have bowels and drowned my 2nd youngest cat to canal, I suddenly went immediately and I took my cat from canal.

My question is, is that black cat is SATAN? Do I have the right to kill him?

greenhill
06-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Salaam to you.

I cannot say for sure, but cats are cats, they are animals and they have instincts. Some kill (as they are natural born killers) and some don't. Really cannot answer your question, though. Personally I don't believe that black cat is Satan. Satan's purpose is the guide us astray, not to kill other animals.:D

sister herb
06-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Salam alaykum

No, also black cat is just an animal. If you think that cat (black one) is danger to animals or possible to humans too, you should tell it to officers/police. That cat might be seriously sick (like rabies or some virus in its brains).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
06-08-2013, 12:45 PM
:sl:

bro , Welcome here . Pl. start thread in general section . This section is not for discussion . Thanks.

Periwinkle18
06-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Assalam o alikum

:welcome: to the forum

sister herb
06-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

About cats: maybe you should try to keep them inside some weeks.

Momar
06-09-2013, 05:10 AM
Do it is a SIN?

It's my mistake, now my (2nd) female cat is dead.

The incident happened is
I forgot to put her back to her kennel together with the male cat. (So sad that I really forgot to add an alarm for my cat schedule.) 6:15 PM or 6:30 PM, the black cat attacked and harrowed my female cat and fell in canal. (after yerterday) Today, I went to school because there is Veterinary Clinic but it is close because it is Sunday (9 AM). Now, it is 12:30 AM here in our country, she is now dead. T_T
I will bury her.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!