View Full Version : My wife has gone, back to Allah

ardianto
06-11-2013, 02:17 PM
It's happened in the afternoon.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
06-11-2013, 02:18 PM
oh my God imsad inna lillah wa'ina ilyhi raji3oon. I don't know what to say akhi, la 7wala wla qiwta illah billah. May :Allah::swt: accept her as a martyr in the high firdaws and you & yours sabr wa silwan. :cry::cry:

Hulk
06-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.. May she have a good status with Allah.. and may Allah grant you strength akhi..amin.

Signor
06-11-2013, 02:22 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May Allah grants you and yours the strength and endurance to bear this great loss,May Allah gives your wife highest ranks of Jannah for all what she has been gone through,Aameen

I know words are not enough but seriously right now I am thinking of your children,such a tragedy

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali_008
06-11-2013, 02:24 PM
:sl:

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Raaji'oon

Ya Allah, bless her with forgiveness. We know how much you and your family were struggling with this. Ya Allah, bless brother Ardianto and his family with sabr-e-jameel in this time of trial. :cry:

Aisha
06-11-2013, 02:26 PM
imsad

inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. May Allah grant entry her into the highest stages of Jannat al Firdaws without Hisaab and grant you all sabr and thabat in this very difficult time.

Ameen thumma Ameen.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
06-11-2013, 02:27 PM
innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rojiun

May Allah forgive all of her sins and grant her Janaat al Firdous, and may he give you strength. ameen.

I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through right now akhi, my condolences. I will keep you and
your family in my dua.

-cOsMiC

sister herb
06-11-2013, 02:27 PM

May Allah grant her to Jannah and gives you and to your family strength during these days.

imsad

Periwinkle18
06-11-2013, 02:28 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

inna lillahe wa inna elayhe rajion

i srsly have tears in my eyes :cry: i prayed for her this morning..

May Allah forgive all her sins and grant her jannah ul firdos ameen

Abu Zainab
06-11-2013, 02:30 PM
A3dham Allaahu ajrak ya akhi...May Allaah give you sabr and strength to go through this. And may Allaah shower his mercy on your wife and grant her jannah.

Samiun
06-11-2013, 02:32 PM
:sl: Innalillahiwainnallillahirajioon, wa inna lamun qaliboon

Sesungguhnya daripada Allah kita datang dan kepadaNya kita kembali

Sudah pun ku mendoakannya pak cik setelah membaca berita tersebut.

Jedi_Mindset
06-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raijoon

Stay strong akhi, have patience its the only way to get through this hardship. You have been very good to your wife and i cant imagine your pain now.

May Allah(SWT) grant you strenght and may HE grant your wife the highest ranks of jannah. Ameen

islamica
06-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. Truly we belong to Allah and to Him is our return. may Allah forgive her sins and bless her in highest place in Jannah and may He give you and your family sabr and strength to go on. ameen thuma ameen. Have sabr brother, you are not alone. Allah is with those who are have sabr and you have the duas and support of your family here as well.

Muhammad
06-11-2013, 02:44 PM
:salamext: our beloved brother,

I am very saddened to hear this news. Innaa lillahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'oon.

Be patient during this difficult time, and let us keep making du'a. May Allaah :swt: forgive your wife for all her sins, keep her firm and steadfast in the trials of the grave, fill her grave with light and mercy, and unite you and your family in Al Jannatul Firdaws, Aameen. May He :swt: grant you and your family sabr and strength to bear this difficulty, Ameen.

Remember this is not the end, akhee. :ia: your wife is in a better place now, and you will meet her again with your family :ia:.

And those who remain patient, seeking their Lord's Countenance, perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and spend out of that which We have bestowed on them, secretly and openly, and defend evil with good, for such there is a good end;
'Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), which they shall enter and (also) those who acted righteously from among their fathers, and their wives, and their offspring. And angels shall enter unto them from every gate (saying):
"Salamun 'Alaikum (peace be upon you) for that you persevered in patience! Excellent indeed is the final home!"
[Ar-Ra'd: 22-24]

(It will be said to the true believers of Islamic Monotheism): My worshippers! No fear shall be on you this Day, nor shall you grieve,
(You) who believed in Our Ayat and were Muslims.
Enter Paradise, you and your wives, in happiness.
Trays of gold and cups will be passed round them, (there will be) therein all that the one's inner-selves could desire, all that the eyes could delight in, and you will abide therein forever.
This is the Paradise which you have been made to inherit because of your deeds which you used to do (in the life of the world).
Therein for you will be fruits in plenty, of which you will eat (as you desire).
[Az-Zukhruf: 68-73]

May Allaah :swt: make us all amongst those who are mentioned in these noble ayaat, Aameen.

Periwinkle18
06-11-2013, 02:45 PM

Scimitar
06-11-2013, 02:49 PM
I just got notified in Skype that this happened.

Inna lillahi wa'inna ilaihi raji'oon.

My Dear Brother Ardianto, my condolences are with you and I regret I cannot be with you in person (I wish I could sit with you, read Quran with you, make dua with you, make salaah with you). Rest assured, my heart and thoughts are with you my brother.

Your dearly departed wife is in my dua, and so are you and your family, both immediate and extended. This must be a very difficult time for all of you. I pray to Allah that HE gives you all patience to accept HIS decisions for you, Ameen. I also pray that Allah returns you a better gift for your loss in future, Ameen.

Allah takes, what HE gives. We all belong to HIM alone. Ameen.

The blessing in this is that - your wife had time to prepare, alhamdulillah. So many die without that chance. Truly bro Ardianto, I see this blessing prevalent in your posts, you are truly a remarkable brother, and I am honoured and pleased to have gotten the chance to know you here.

I know I don't have to tell you to be patient, as you have displayed an enormous amount of patience and trust in Allah in your posts - in fact, I often thought how you managed. BUt alas, I see Allah gifts everyone qualities in varying amounts... I got the short stick in that sense, and you my dear brother - got the long one, masha-Allah.

May Allah grant you and your family, and your dearly departed wife, the highest ranks of Jannah, Ameen.

Scimi

White Rose
06-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Inna lillahi wa'inna ilaihi raji'oon

I am very sad to hear this brother. May Allah SWT grant her jannat firdaous, forgive her sins, and may He reunite you in the hereafter. May He grant you sabr brother. :cry::cry::'(

glo
06-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Brother ardianto, I am so very very sorry to hear about your loss. Your care and love for your wife and the dedication with which you have walked this final journey with her has been a great inspiration for me.

You and your family are in my thoughts and (if you will allow me) prayers.
I believe that your wife is in a peaceful and painfree rest now.

Salaam

Hamza Asadullah
06-11-2013, 04:00 PM

Innah lillahi wa Innah ilaihi raaji'oon

May Allah make her transition into the grave and then the Hereafter the easiest for her and allow her entry amongst the highest ranks of Paradise without reckoning. Ameen

My dear brother know that truly those whom Allah wants the best for are tested the most, so be patient knowing Allah wants the best for you in this life and the next. That is something most enviable if only we knew.

We are always here for you so if you ever need any help or support in anyway whatsoever then please do not hesitate to approach us.

Your brother Hamza Asadullah

:wa:

greenhill
06-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Ardianto,

Sorry to hear the news, inalillahi wa inalillahi raji'uun. May Allah bless her soulimsad

Muslim Woman
06-11-2013, 04:11 PM

innalillahe wa inna lillahe rajeun . Ameen to all duas.

UmmuShaheed
06-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Subhanallah
inalillahi Wa ina ilayhi rajioon. May Allah grant her jannahtul firdous, and bring you strength.
I'm so saddened by your loss, but remember patience is at the first stroke of calamity. (Its not as easy as it sounds subhanallah) but the reward is so great.

jameelash
06-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Salam may Allah give u sabr ameeen and ur wife jannah ameen

Haya emaan
06-11-2013, 05:13 PM
imsad

inna lillah wainailahi rajiun..

may Allah forgive her sins and grant her higher ranks in jannah.. and may He give you and your family sabr..

Silent Peace
06-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon
May Allah forgive her sins and grant her jannat'ul firdaus, May Allah grant you patience.

Woodrow
06-11-2013, 05:22 PM

I do not know what to say.

You have shared much about your Dear Wife and you pain is shared by all of us

We have all lost a sister my dear Brother.

May Allah(swt) grant you the strength to pass through this time of pain with the utmost of speed and may your wife receive the Blessings of the Martyrs

Insaanah
06-11-2013, 05:39 PM
:bism:

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُم بِشَيْءٍ مِّنَ الْخَوفْ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ الاٌّمَوَالِ وَالاٌّنفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَتِ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّـبِرِينَ - الَّذِينَ إِذَآ أَصَـبَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُواْ إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّـآ إِلَيْهِ رَجِعونَ - أُولَـئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَتٌ مِّن رَّبْهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ وَأُولَـئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,
Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."
Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided. (2:155-157)

I saw the thread title, and I just knew and my heart sank. Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."

May Allah grant our sister the highest abode in paradise without reckoning, and may she be saved from the punishment of the grave and may her grave be a garden from the gardens of paradise. May Allah grant you and all your family, sabr and strength at this difficult time. Be strong for your children. May Allah reward you for your excellentness towards her, and may this be an example and inspiration for us all, aameen.

Abu Sa'id and abu Huraira reported that they heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Never a believer is stricken with discomfort, hardship or illness, grief or even with mental worry except that his sins are expiated for him. ... (Sahih Muslim)

May your wife's illness have served as an expiation and a means of nearness to Allah for her, aameen.

May Allah reunite you all in Jannat al Firdous, aameen.

And I ask Allah, by all His Beautiful Names and Attributes, that He accept all the du3as the brothers and sisters are making here.

Aameen thumma aameen ya Rabb al 'Aalameen.

"Verily to Allaah belongs what He took, and to Him belongs what He gave, and everything with Him has an appointed time..and then he :saws: ordered patience and to hope for Allah's reward" (Bukhari and Muslim)

May Allaah magnify your reward, make better your solace and forgive your deceased. (an-Nawawi)

There are no words that change events, but please accept our sincerest and heartfelt condolences from your IB family, and know that we share in the pain and sadness of your loss.

~Zaria~
06-11-2013, 06:01 PM
:salam:

Inna lillahi wa-inna ilayhi raajioon,

I am deeply saddened by your loss akhi.

There is very little that can compare to the pain of losing one, so loved.
But know, dear brother, that the sorrow and pain of separation that you are feeling today, will surely, by the will of Allah, heal with time.
Even though your beloved may no longer be with you in this temporary life, she will always be in the hearts and minds of you and your family.

I am reminded of the fact that in the last week, she used to often mention to 'let her go'.
To me, it feels that in the same way that Allah Taa'la desired her return......she too, desired to meet her Rabb - Allahu alim.

We make duaa that, by the will and mercy of Allah, she is in a far better place – far away from the pain and trials that she endured in this dunya - and already experiencing such pleasures that we, on this earth, cannot even imagine.

Remind yourself akhi, that we are all on a journey towards this same destination.

We don’t really say ‘good-bye’......In shaa Allah, it is just a matter of time, before we are once again united with our beloveds – for eternity.

May Allah (subhanawataála) fill the qabr of our beloved sister with noor, and the beautiful fragrance of Jannah, and grant her the highest status of Jannah.

And may He grant you and your family strength and sabr, and may this temporary separation be the means of continuing to strive for al-aakhirah, our true and final abode.
Ameen

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
And indeed, Allah azza wajjal is with you, through this difficult time.
In His remembrance, every difficulty will surely be eased.

:wasalam:

Alpha Dude
06-11-2013, 08:33 PM
:sl: Sad to hear brother. Stay strong. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her jannatul firdaus without questioning. Aameen.

Zafran
06-11-2013, 09:19 PM
salaam

Inna lillahi wa'inna ilaihi raji'oon

may allah swt give her the highest station in paradise and give you ease in your difficult time

ameen

peace

tw009
06-11-2013, 09:48 PM
I am soo sorry to hear this. Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajiun.
You have been an amazing husband, we all know it. May Allah accept and rewards all your efforts. May He forgive your wife and reunite you guys in Jannatul Firdous. Ameen.

Ramadan90
06-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon :cry: May Allah grant her al jannah firdaus. I followed your thread whole time and I am so shocked right know. :cry: I am so sorry for your loss brother.

Innocent Soul
06-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Inna lillahi was inna illaihir rajioon

Ameen to all Duas.

Brother remember Allah is most just and He will never let go the reward of anyone. You and wife had been great partners to each other and He is the one who we remember during hardships.

Aprender
06-12-2013, 01:04 AM

:cry:

May Allah give your wife a place in the highest level of paradise and bring you together again in the hereafter. May He grant you and your family strength and patience during this time. Ameeen

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-12-2013, 04:17 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raje'oon. May Allah grant her highest place in the heaven and give you and your family patience. imsad Indeed this, losing a loved one is one of the biggest trials of life. Stay strong, aakhi. :cry:

tigerkhan
06-12-2013, 04:31 AM
its very sad news...Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raje'oon
we all have to meet Allah some are earlier some will later but will sure...
may Allah SWT grant you sabr on this accident. ameen.

Iceee
06-12-2013, 05:34 AM

Inna-Lillahi-wa-inna-ilaihi-rajiun

Indeed to Him we belong and surely unto God is our return.

Few Quotes from this brother below:
We didn't know what would happen to us until something happen to us.

When I married my wife I was never thinking that something would be happen to her. She was a beautiful woman, and frankly, it made me proud. But now, cancer that attack her bone has made her paralyzed from the waist down, and she has lost her beauty.

But I'm never thinking to divorce her. I know, what happen to her is a taqdeer (destiny) that has been written by Allah, and I didn't have power to prevent it.

It's not easy to live as a husband who have a wife like this. But Alhamdulillah, Allah gives me an amazing power, something that called love. Yes, I still and always love my wife. Even I love her more than before. This is the amazing power that makes her still has a will to survive.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-support/134315932-im-still-hoping-my-wife-will-better.html (I'm still hoping my wife will be better)

Brother, try to see your problem from different point of view. Imagine if the person that got accident was not your wife but you. And now your wife ask divorce. What's you feel?.

May Allah give love in your heart.

Although I've ever close with few girls, my first love was with a girl from a town in south of my city. I really love her and really wanted to marry her. She loves me too. But there were many misunderstanding between us that later made her decide not to marry me. Then she married another guy, and I married a girl who was my classmate in highschool. That was my story.

My wife know about the first woman who I wanted to marry. This is why she asked me "if that woman was divorced, would you marry her?". I told my wife I didn't know about her. My wife asked me again "IF she was divorced and you know it, would you marry her?". So I told my wife "No!". She look happy because she knew I was honest with my answer.

I know, if the situation that asked by my wife really happen, I marry the woman who ever came to my life although just for second wife, it would really destroy my wife heart. No! I will not let it happen. I will never hurt my wife heart.

That woman never back to my life. But frankly, there was someone else wife that ever contacted me through messages and tried to bring back some memories. I respond her although I knew that's wrong. There was a guilty feeling that made me felt I must respond her, or I would hurt her again. But later I felt the bigger guilty feeling. I felt guilty to my wife. So, I cut my contact with that woman. I did it for my wife.

Guilty feeling. This is "the forgotten factor" that can make us trapped in relationship with someone from the past. We feel we should do something to make her life better. We can tell everyone that we do it for the sake of Allah, but if we must honest, then we will realize that we do it for the sake of ourselves, To redeem our guilty feeling because we think we have made her life unhappy.

We should not forget that after someone has gone from our life, then what happened to her is not our responsibility anymore. That's happened because decision that made by herself. And we should not forget to someone who now with us, our wives!. Our responsibility now is only to our wives.

We are not alone now. But we have wives. Imagine what our wives will feel if we do something to please another woman.

Maybe we ever hurt someone or few in our past, intentionally or accidentally. And it made us feel guilty. But the way to redeem this guilty feeling is not with do something for the story that has been end. We cannot change the past. The right way to redeem our guilty feeling is with loving our wives now as best as we can. They are the women that given by Allah for us.

Futuwwa
06-12-2013, 08:03 AM
imsad No way, I always somehow thought she would make it.

My brother, we didn't know each other well, but your loss is felt nevertheless. My condoleances. You were the perfect husband all brothers looked up to for inspiration, and now you are a husband no more :cry:

جوري
06-12-2013, 08:12 AM
people don't stop being brothers, mothers sisters or husbands when their loved ones pass!

:w:

Independent
06-12-2013, 08:38 AM
I am so sorry for your loss, and also full of admiration for the courage with which both of you have faced this trial. May you find the strength for the time ahead.

Muhaba
06-12-2013, 09:43 AM
May Allah give her Jannah and give you and her family patience.

marwen
06-12-2013, 09:58 AM
Inna Lillah wa Inna Ilayhi raji'oon. La Ilaha Illa Allah.
Brother ardianto I'm sorry for your loss.
May Allah give her mercy and forgiveness. May Allah reward you for your patience.

'Abd-al Latif
06-12-2013, 10:04 AM
:salamext:

Inna lilaahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon

May Allah grant her the highest station in al-jannah, bring you together with her in jannah and may Allah grant you patience and make this easy for you bro.

Taabuu
06-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Please accept my sympathies and kind thoughts as you go through this sad time. The loss of a loved one is really difficult and I wish you all the best.

ardianto
06-13-2013, 10:04 AM
A struggle has ended. Allah has determined what the best for my wife.

Cancer attacked my wife in 2009, but she was afraid of surgery and chemotherapy. So I let her to take other treatment. But the cancer that attacked her was too ferocious and started to attack her bones too. She could not walk when finally she went to the hospital.

In 2010 doctor removed her left breast and gave chemotherapy. She could walk again. Doctor said that's a miracle. That was the time when I saw my my was very happy. She told everyone that she's happy because she had an amazing husband.

But in mid of 2012, although regularly she got chemotherapy, her condition was going bad. In October 2012 I brought her to hospital. Doctor called me. He was silent for a moment while looked at my face before he showed my wife rontgen photo. The cancer was irreversible. But I told him to do his best.

Back from hospital, my wife could not walk. So I must bath her on the bed. I did it for more than a half year, everyday.

Tuesday 11 June 2013, after maghrib, I bath her for the last time. But I didn't do it alone, I was with her sister and female officer from an Islamic institution. I tried to make her body clean for her last journey. That was the last thing that I could do for my wife.

Few hours back, at noon. Suddenly I felt I must clean up her face. So I took wet tissue and cleaned up her face. She didn't say anything, just close her eyes, and I saw tears.

I began to see something different on my wife since early of 2013. She often told me that she would go. Sometime she told me about her dreams. She said she saw her father, she saw her mother, she saw my mother. All of them invited her to go with them.

The last time she told me about her dream, she said she saw her father, her mother, and my mother. They were standing on Cikutra cemetery, smile, invited her to come and told her that a space has provided for her.

Now my wife rest in peace in Cikutra Muslim cemetery, beside her father, near her mother, near my mother. Now she is with people who love her.

My Allah reward her for everything she had done for me, for everything she had given to me. She's really a good wife. I'm pleased with her, I'm happy with her, I love her.

ardianto
06-13-2013, 10:05 AM
Brothers, sisters,

Jazakumullahu Khayran, thank you very much for your support and du'a. May Allah reward you all,

I'm sorry if I can't reply your posts one by one.

ardianto
06-13-2013, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor
I know words are not enough but seriously right now I am thinking of your children,such a tragedy
I have two sons. The oldest (15) is strong enough to be able to accept that his mother has gone. The youngest (9) cried hysterically when he knew it. At the time of the funeral he did not want to go home. But today he has started to accept this.

format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through right now akhi, my condolences.
It's hard to accept that I have lost a wife who I love so much, it's make me feel lonely. But actually my life as male widower is still better than life of female widows, at least in financial matter.

format_quote Originally Posted by glo
You and your family are in my thoughts and (if you will allow me) prayers.
I believe that your wife is in a peaceful and painfree rest now.
Of course I allow you to pray for me and my family. I very appreciate it.

format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
and now you are a husband no more
I'm no longer a husband of a woman who ever been my wife for almost 19 years. But I still the father of her children. I still have a responsibility to raise our children as good as I can. I still keep a love for her.

format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
I am reminded of the fact that in the last week, she used to often mention to 'let her go'.
To me, it feels that in the same way that Allah Taa'la desired her return......she too, desired to meet her Rabb - Allahu alim.
To be honest, sis, I realized it since few days before she's gone. But my guilty feeling made me hard to let her go. I tried to convince her that she would live longer, I made du'a wish Allah give her more time, so I could take care her better. I felt I was not good enough in take care my wife. I blamed myself when her condition gone bad.

And when she really left me I could not control myself. I scream, cried hysterically. I hugged her and I kept saying "I'm sorry!...I'm sorry!". I felt very guilty because I could not save her.

I still felt very guilty until I perform salat janazah for her. Until I realized that what happened to my wife is destiny which I didn't have power to prevent it.

I think everyone is right, I should not blame myself. They said I have done so much for my wife. But Allah has determined what the best for her. I must accept it.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-13-2013, 10:27 AM
how are the kids?

ardianto
06-13-2013, 10:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
how are the kids?
I hope they can accept this destiny. Now the oldest son is reading a book while the youngest play with his cousins. They don't look sad today.

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-13-2013, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
A struggle has ended. Allah has determined what the best for my wife.

Cancer attacked my wife in 2009, but she was afraid of surgery and chemotherapy. So I let her to take other treatment. But the cancer that attacked her was too ferocious and started to attack her bones too. She could not walk when finally she went to the hospital.

In 2010 doctor removed her left breast and gave chemotherapy. She could walk again. Doctor said that's a miracle. That was the time when I saw my my was very happy. She told everyone that she's happy because she had an amazing husband.

But in mid of 2012, although regularly she got chemotherapy, her condition was going bad. In October 2012 I brought her to hospital. Doctor called me. He was silent for a moment while looked at my face before he showed my wife rontgen photo. The cancer was irreversible. But I told him to do his best.

Back from hospital, my wife could not walk. So I must bath her on the bed. I did it for more than a half year, everyday.

Tuesday 11 June 2012, after maghrib, I bath her for the last time. But I didn't do it alone, I was with her sister and female officer from an Islamic institution. I tried to make her body clean for her last journey. That was the last thing that I could do for my wife.

Few hours back, at noon. Suddenly I felt I must clean up her face. So I took wet tissue and cleaned up her face. She didn't say anything, just close her eyes, and I saw tears.

I began to see something different on my wife since early of 2013. She often told me that she would go. Sometime she told me about her dreams. She said she saw her father, she saw her mother, she saw my mother. All of them invited her to go with them.

The last time she told me about her dream, she said she saw her father, her mother, and my mother. They were standing on Cikutra cemetery, smile, invited her to come and told her that a space has provided for her.

Now my wife rest in peace in Cikutra Muslim cemetery, beside her father, near her mother, near my mother. Now she is with people who love her.

My Allah reward her for everything she had done for me, for everything she had given to me. She's really a good wife. I'm pleased with her, I'm happy with her, I love her.
:sl: brother,

I feel your pain and I am really sorry for your loss. This is a kind of test for you and your family. iamsad

My mother was diagnosed with cancer in 2008, but she believes that cancer might have attacked her 4 years before we performed the tests because when it was diagnosed it had just entered it's second stage. But Alhamdulillah my mother was very swift in foreseeing the danger as she worked in radiation department in a cancer hospital. And we immediately started the treatment, the surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. As the cancer had affected her left breast it was amputated. This is the 5th year after the treatment and Alhamdulillah all her regular tests shows that the cancer hasn't spread anywhere else. But she is weak now...:(

Keep her in your duas in sha allah.

Thanks in advance.

ardianto
06-13-2013, 11:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid

I feel your pain and I am really sorry for your loss. This is a kind of test for you and your family. iamsad

My mother was diagnosed with cancer in 2008, but she believes that cancer might have attacked her 4 years before we performed the tests because when it was diagnosed it had just entered it's second stage. But Alhamdulillah my mother was very swift in foreseeing the danger as she worked in radiation department in a cancer hospital. And we immediately started the treatment, the surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. As the cancer had affected her left breast it was amputated. This is the 5th year after the treatment and Alhamdulillah all her regular tests shows that the cancer hasn't spread anywhere else. But she is weak now...:(

Keep her in your duas in sha allah.

Thanks in advance.
Wa'alaikumsalam, my brother.

If your mother is weak, ..... make her strong :)

Make her strong with your du'a and support. There are enough much people who survive from beast cancer. Don't ever lose the hope.

In Shaa Allah, I will make du'a for your mother after salah.

جوري
06-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Akhi how are your kids holding up?
Did she have dreams of heaven too or just the grave?

ardianto
06-13-2013, 01:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ????
Akhi how are your kids holding up?
Did she have dreams of heaven too or just the grave?
My kids don't look sad today. I don't know in next days, but I hope they can accept this destiny.

My wife didn't dream of heaven, just grave. But I remember this hadith

"If a woman dies while her husband was pleased with her, she will enter into Paradise."
(Ibn Majah and Tirmidhi)

I'm pleased with her. This is what I always say when I make dua for her.

Periwinkle18
06-13-2013, 01:52 PM

Made this pic this morn it rained, was praying for aunty lnna...

working on another one tht may take some time.

Muhammad
06-13-2013, 02:32 PM
:salamext: dear brother,

Until I realized that what happened to my wife is destiny which I didn't have power to prevent it.

I think everyone is right, I should not blame myself. They said I have done so much for my wife. But Allah has determined what the best for her. I must accept it.
Belief in Qadr is a very powerful thing, and a beautiful thing in Islam. A Muslim's recognition of Allaah's :swt: control and decree over everything, gives us much strength and acceptance for things which we otherwise might not have come to terms with. You are completely right that Allaah :swt: determined what was the best for your wife. And you already gave her what she truly needed - your love, support and du'as. Her affairs were always in Allaah's :swt: Hands, and no matter how much treatment or care she received, the time of her last moments could not have changed. And remember that the things that can continue to help her have not come to an end. The du'as of her family and children, and all of her family here, are what she needs now. Knowing this also gives a person much comfort.

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “When a man dies, his deeds come to an end except for three things: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); knowledge which is beneficial; or a virtuous descendant who prays for him (the deceased).” [Sahih Muslim]

It is natural for you and your family to feel sad in the coming days. But :ia: with time, it will become easier to accept. Even the Prophets, who endured so much loss, grief and sadness, cried:

And he turned away from them and said: "Alas, my grief for Yusuf (Joseph)!" And he lost his sight because of the sorrow that he was suppressing.
They said: "By Allah! You will never cease remembering Yusuf (Joseph) until you become weak with old age, or until you be of the dead."
He said: "I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allah, and I know from Allah that which you know not.
"O my sons! Go you and enquire about Yusuf (Joseph) and his brother, and never give up hope of Allah's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allah's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve."

[Yusuf: 84-87]

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
We went with Allah's Messenger :saws: to the blacksmith Abu Saif, and he was the husband of the wet-nurse of Ibrahim (the son of the Prophet). Allah's Messenger :saws: took Ibrahim and kissed him and smelled him and later we entered Abu Saif's house and at that time Ibrahim was in his last breaths, and the eyes of Allah's Messenger :saws: started shedding tears. `Abdur Rahman bin `Auf said, "O Allah's Apostle, even you are weeping!" He said, "O Ibn `Auf, this is mercy." Then he wept more and said, "The eyes are shedding tears and the heart is grieved, and we will not say except what pleases our Lord, O Ibrahim ! Indeed we are grieved by your separation."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 1303]

Remembering this helps us to come to terms with our own losses. The greatest loss to our Ummah was the loss of the Prophet :saws: himself:
The ‎day of his death was the darkest and saddest day that the Muslims have ‎ever witnessed, just as the day of his birth was the happiest day ever on earth.‎Anas

said, “On the day the Messenger of Allaah

reached Madeenah, everything in it became illuminated. On the day he
died, everything in it became dark.”[At-Tirmithi]
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...cles&id=160607

Take each day at a time, and all help, strength and patience is from Allaah :swt:.

White Rose
06-13-2013, 03:05 PM

You and your wife are certainly an inspiration for us. :jz: for sharing with us. Your words mean a lot and if you need us, we are here for you.
May Allah SWT ease your family's affairs.

جوري
06-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Her dreams about them letting her know there's room for her in the cemetery was very upsetting for me and I imagine it was very hard for you to hear as well.
It is martyrdom I believe to die battling a disease, I can't find the hadith in English right now..:ia: she's in a far better place and not alone but with loved ones.

Ali Mujahidin
06-14-2013, 03:14 AM
Verily, from Allah we come and to Allah we return.

Rejoice, ya akhi, your wife has now finished her tour of duty in this dunia. Remember that a person takes only three things to the other realm. One is his personal amal. Another is sadaqah jariah. The third is pious children. The first two is beyond you. Only your wife can do the first two fully. You can add a bit to the second, sadaqah jariah, by making sadaqah in her name. The third is still very much within your means. Bring up your children to be practicing Muslims. Remind them that every amal they do is attributed to their beloved mother.

ardianto
06-14-2013, 08:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by جوري
Her dreams about them letting her know there's room for her in the cemetery was very upsetting for me and I imagine it was very hard for you to hear as well.
It is martyrdom I believe to die battling a disease, I can't find the hadith in English right now..:ia: she's in a far better place and not alone but with loved ones.

When she told me about her dream I convinced myself that was just a dream of hopeless. So I told her she must strong, have a hope, and don't think about her dream.

Her mother passed away in 2000, her father in 2007. They loved her so much. Her father often stayed in my home after my wife mother passed away.

All of my wife siblings are still alive.

ardianto
06-14-2013, 08:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali Mujahidin
Verily, from Allah we come and to Allah we return.

Rejoice, ya akhi, your wife has now finished her tour of duty in this dunia. Remember that a person takes only three things to the other realm. One is his personal amal. Another is sadaqah jariah. The third is pious children. The first two is beyond you. Only your wife can do the first two fully. You can add a bit to the second, sadaqah jariah, by making sadaqah in her name. The third is still very much within your means. Bring up your children to be practicing Muslims. Remind them that every amal they do is attributed to their beloved mother.
Jazak Allah Khayr, akhee

I have started give sadaqah jariah in her name. I hope it will be reward for her. In Shaa Allah, I will try to raise our children as best as I can.

glo
06-14-2013, 03:30 PM
Thank you for sharing that moving story, brother ardianto.

Make sure you look after yourself and give yourself some rest when you can. May God bless you and your family. I seem to remember that you have a son. How is he coping?

ardianto
06-14-2013, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Thank you for sharing that moving story, brother ardianto.

Make sure you look after yourself and give yourself some rest when you can. May God bless you and your family. I seem to remember that you have a son. How is he coping?
I have two sons, 15 and 9 years old.

In the last two days they did not look so sad. Perhaps because they comforted by the presence of their cousins from both parties. Maybe the next day they will be sad, but I will try to strengthen them.

Thank you very much, Glo. God bless you too.

Predator
06-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon
May Allah forgive her sins and grant her jannat'ul firdaus, May Allah grant you patience.

Periwinkle18
06-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Alhumdulillah just finished making the picture, the best part is this time i made it from scratch took me 1.5 days to learn the bokeh effect and to practice it and i finally finished the pic :) i know its v late buh i really wanted to post it as soon as i finish so here u go i hope u like it uncle ardianto... :p nemo worked hard lol just kidding.

May Allah keep you happy always in this life and the here after ameen .

Mustafa2012
06-14-2013, 11:43 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss akhee.

Inn lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

For the person who suffered the calamity it is sunnah to add:

"Allaahumma ujurni fi museebati wa akhlif khayran minha." which is translates as "Oh Allaah, take me out of my plight and bring to me after it, something better". Sahih Muslim 2/632

It must be a very difficult time for you. I have also lost someone dear to me. It's not easy and it can take a long time to come to terms with it. Talking to family members and close friends helps.

This life is just temporary. Look for the good in what's happened and ask Allaah to keep you/us steadfast on this Deen until we meet Him.

:ia: you will see your wife again soon.

ardianto
06-15-2013, 10:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
Alhumdulillah just finished making the picture, the best part is this time i made it from scratch took me 1.5 days to learn the bokeh effect and to practice it and i finally finished the pic :) i know its v late buh i really wanted to post it as soon as i finish so here u go i hope u like it uncle ardianto... :p nemo worked hard lol just kidding.

May Allah keep you happy always in this life and the here after ameen .
Beautiful card. I love it. I'll save it in my computer. :D

I like rose, aunty Inna too.

Today me and my sons visited her grave. After sent du'a, my oldest son put two red roses on the top of her wooden headstone, then my youngest son added with white and yellow roses. It's to make their mother new home more decorative. I just smile when I saw what they were doing.

Yes, I must leave the time of sadness because I know, aunty Inna doesn't want me always sad. I still have duty to raise our children.

She has left my home, but she is still in my heart. I still can love her with du'a.

Jazakillah Khayr, niece Nemo. May Allah always give you good health and happiness.

:)

Periwinkle18
06-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Beautiful card. I love it. I'll save it in my computer. :D

I like rose, aunty Inna too.

Today me and my sons visited her grave. After sent du'a, my oldest son put two red roses on the top of her wooden headstone, then my youngest son added with white and yellow roses. It's to make their mother new home more decorative. I just smile when I saw what they were doing.

Yes, I must leave the time of sadness because I know, aunty Inna doesn't want me always sad. I still have duty to raise our children.

She has left my home, but she is still in my heart. I still can love her with du'a.

Jazakillah Khayr, niece Nemo. May Allah always give you good health and happiness.

Alhumdulillah i'm glad you liked it :) just wanted to make something that mite make u feel a bit better , i know losing a loved one is really hard buh remember Allah loves you and He's still there. ;)

aww i love roses too subhanAllah they're so beautiful.

I Pray that Allah gives aunty Inna a garden full of roses in jannah inshaAllah ameen.

ameen to your beautiful dua.

Stay strong uncle ardianto

May Allah keep you happy in this life and the hereafter and may He grant you jannah ul firdos inshaAllah ameen.

Dagless
06-16-2013, 02:14 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.
Very sad news. My prayers are with you and your family.

GodIsAll
06-16-2013, 03:29 AM
I regret that I haven't known about your loss until today. My condolences and prayers for your family and especially for you, my kind, patient and wise friend.

islamica
06-16-2013, 09:41 AM

MustafaMc
06-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Assalamu alaikum, brother Ardianto, I am sorry to hear of your wife's passing. In sha Allah, you will find comfort in knowing she died as a Muslim. May Allah (swt)forgive her and reward her for the best of her deeds.

ardianto
06-16-2013, 01:27 PM
Lonely. This is what I feel now.

But In Shaa Allah, I will try to be patient.

glo
06-16-2013, 03:33 PM
God willing, time is a healer.

You have cared for your wife so intensively that her passing must have left a huge gap in your life and heart and daily routine. You will never forget her, but you will learn to move on.
Allow yourself time and be kind to yourself.

UmmuShaheed
06-16-2013, 03:38 PM

But In Shaa Allah, I will try to be patient.

Asalamu Alaykum
Inshallah itll get easier, continue making dua.
Allah tests those he loves.
May this be a reason for your rank in jannah to rise. Ameen.

ardianto
06-16-2013, 04:08 PM
I just back from supermarket near my home when I wrote that post.

Actually, for almost a year I often visited that supermarket alone since my wife health gone bad, and usually I bought something for her.

Today when I was there I saw cookie, I thought "Oh, I must buy it for my wife". But suddenly I realized that she has gone, and I felt lonely.

But don't worry, I'm okay. :)

GodIsAll
06-16-2013, 04:42 PM
I just back from supermarket near my home when I wrote that post.

Actually, for almost a year I often visited that supermarket alone since my wife health gone bad, and usually I bought something for her.

Today when I was there I saw cookie, I thought "Oh, I must buy it for my wife". But suddenly I realized that she has gone, and I felt lonely.

But don't worry, I'm okay. :)
I understand this feeling, having lost 3 close family members in 3 years, 2 of whom we moved in with to care for in their illnesses. Your comment hit home.

I reread this thread again this morning and shed a tear, understanding in some ways your feeling.

Seeing your patience, kindness, wisdom, faith and strength over the years, I wholly believe you will continue to be a great man and father to your children. I pray for your peace. I pray for your strength. I pray your faith leads to comfort.

ardianto
06-17-2013, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll
I understand this feeling, having lost 3 close family members in 3 years, 2 of whom we moved in with to care for in their illnesses. Your comment hit home.

I reread this thread again this morning and shed a tear, understanding in some ways your feeling.

Seeing your patience, kindness, wisdom, faith and strength over the years, I wholly believe you will continue to be a great man and father to your children. I pray for your peace. I pray for your strength. I pray your faith leads to comfort.
I'm sorry to hear what happened to your close family members. Please accept my condolence.

Left by those who we love is a sad thing. But we must always realize, soon or later we will leave those who love us too. Nothing lasts forever in this world, all will be return to God. Me too, you too, all of us. So, we must prepare ourselves for the last journey.

In Shaa Allah, I will try to always be good father for my children. And become a better man.

Thank you very much, brother.

ardianto
06-17-2013, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
You were the perfect husband all brothers looked up to for inspiration,
Nobody perfect, me too. :)

I have a long list of my wife complains on me. And actually there were a few things from my wife that I did not like. But we tried to understand each other.

There is no man who born to become good husband. Become good husband is the result of learning process. Every man can be a good husband if he is willing to learn.

Okay, I'll give a tip for brothers who want to learn to become good husband.

Always remember, your mother is a woman, your sister is a woman, your wife is a woman too like your mother, like your sister. Be kind to your wife like you kind to your mother and your sister. And when you start rude to your wife, just imagine how you feel if your sister husband rude to your sister.

GodIsAll
06-17-2013, 03:23 PM
This seems simple, but I believe it is very wise.

faithandpeace
06-18-2013, 01:56 AM
Assalamu alaikum. I am very sorry for your loss. I believe you have been a very good husband for her. This thread has brought tears to my eyes. May Allah (swt) give you strength and sabr to get through this very difficult time, may Allah (swt) reward you for your good deeds of constantly being there for her, and may Allah (swt) grant her entrance to the highest realms of Jannah. Ameen.

ardianto
06-18-2013, 03:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by faithandpeace
Assalamu alaikum. I am very sorry for your loss. I believe you have been a very good husband for her. This thread has brought tears to my eyes. May Allah (swt) give you strength and sabr to get through this very difficult time, may Allah (swt) reward you for your good deeds of constantly being there for her, and may Allah (swt) grant her entrance to the highest realms of Jannah. Ameen.
Wa'alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Ameen to your du'a, my sister. Yes I love my wife so much, and I will always love her with du'a. In Shaa Allah, I will try to be a better father for our children.

Eric H
06-18-2013, 07:42 AM
Blessings and peace be with you ardianto; as you and your family cope with this great loss;

So much has already been said, you have gone through this great struggle with loving kindness and perseverance, I am sure this will bring you closer to Allah and your family.

We read this at my mother’s funeral...

Miss Me But Let Me Go
When I come to the end of the road
and the sun has set on me,
I want no rites in a gloom filled room,
Why cry for a soul set free.
Miss me a little--but not too long,
and not with your head bowed low,
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me--but let me go.
For this is a journey that we all must take,
And each must go alone.
It's all a part of the Master's plan,
A step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick of heart,
Go to the friends we know.
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds,
Miss me--but let me go.
(Unknown)

In the spirit of praying for the wisdom, peace, and perseverance to do the will of Allah

You are in my prayers.

Eric

ardianto
06-18-2013, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Blessings and peace be with you ardianto; as you and your family cope with this great loss;

So much has already been said, you have gone through this great struggle with loving kindness and perseverance, I am sure this will bring you closer to Allah and your family.

We read this at my mother’s funeral...

Miss Me But Let Me Go
When I come to the end of the road
and the sun has set on me,
I want no rites in a gloom filled room,
Why cry for a soul set free.
Miss me a little--but not too long,
and not with your head bowed low,
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me--but let me go.
For this is a journey that we all must take,
And each must go alone.
It's all a part of the Master's plan,
A step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick of heart,
Go to the friends we know.
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds,
Miss me--but let me go.
(Unknown)

In the spirit of praying for the wisdom, peace, and perseverance to do the will of Allah

You are in my prayers.

Eric
Blessing and peace be with you too, my brother.

Thank you very much for your prayers and the beautiful poem.

"Let me go". This was my wife often told me in her last few days. But I always replied her with "No!, you will not go. You will be better, and then we can go to every place you like".

In her last few days we also visited by many people, and some of them told me "Let her go if she want to go". And I always replied with silent. I was very guilty because I thought I was failed in take care her, and I was hoping I would have longer time, so I could love her better to redeem my guilty feeling.

In the last day, at morning, she told me "I want to move to the house central room". I knew what was that. Central room is the room where my father and my mother were ever being there before their funeral. Yes, I live in my parent house. Cancer treatment is expensive and my wife didn't have insurance. So I sold my house to pay her medical treatment. My house was the most liquid asset compared with my other assets.

Prior to noon she asked me "When will I move to the house central room?". I just silent. I still did not want to let her go, I still wanted to have longer time to love her.

At noon. I felt I must clean up her face. So I took wet tissue. She didn't say anything, just closed her eyes, and I saw tears, her last tears. Then I noticed her, and realized something. I said to myself quietly "Yaa Allah, she has been suffer too much". Then my heart said, I must let her go. And she's gone in the afternoon.

Yes, sometime what we think is the best for those who we love actually is not the best for them. But Allah always know the best.

Now I have to let her go. But I still keep my beautiful memories with her, I will always keep a love for her.

ardianto
06-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Today I dinner in my sister in-law house and gathered with my other in-laws.

My marriage ended not because divorce. So, they are still my in-laws.

GodIsAll
06-23-2013, 07:32 PM
I am glad they are there for you, my friend. Family is important.

ardianto
06-24-2013, 11:21 AM
I am glad they are there for you, my friend. Family is important.
I'm close with my wife family since in highschool!

Although my wife was my classmate, actually I'm a year older. It's because I was naughty and must spent two year in grade 8 in seconday school. In the first year in grade 8, one student in another class was her brother.

I meet my wife in grade 12. Then she told about me to her family. So, when I visited her home she told her mother "Mom, this is the boy I've told you". Her brother asked me "Remember me?" and he told his sister "yes, this is the boy that I mean". Immediately I became close with her family. Even sometime I ate in their house.

There are 8 children in her family. She is the 6th. Honestly, I was shocked when I visted her home. She lived in very small house with only two bedrooms for 10 people.

I started to buy some goods for her, and even I used my saving to pay her study cost in a computer course after she told me that she was sad. She wanted to have higher education but her parent could not afford to pay the cost. It surprised her family. They did not think that I was very care to her.

But when she started her course I started to far from her and her family. I was busy with myself. Later when she finished her course and immediately got a job, I had been gone from their life. It's because I meet another girl, and I wanted to marry this girl.

It made her felt disappointed when she knew it. Then she tried to contact my mother, and knew that my mother did not approve the girl who I chose. In another side, my mother saw her as a girl that better than the girl who I chose. Immediately they became close and she started to close with my family.

So, when the girl who I wanted to marry decided to not marry me, I decided to back to my ex-classmate again. I back to her family again, although I got some satire from them such as "I hope no one will angry if you gather with us" or "Don't you go 'there' again?" :D

My wife family often held activities together, sometime the big family went to other places in group. With me too, of course. And even I more often gathered with my wife family than my big family. It made me always close with them.

And there is another reason why I still a member of my wife family. My kids. Yes, my kids have blood connection with them.

Mustafa2012
06-26-2013, 07:38 PM

Hope you are well.

:jz: for sharing your memories and experiences with us.

May Allaah :swt1: make things easy for you and grant you contentment.

ardianto
06-27-2013, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa2012

Hope you are well.

:jz: for sharing your memories and experiences with us.

May Allaah :swt1: make things easy for you and grant you contentment.
:wasalam:

I'm fine, bro. Alhamdulillah.

My activities with my kids yesterday were visited their mother grave, dine out, and shopping our household needs.

I try to closer with my kids now.

GodIsAll
06-27-2013, 09:06 PM
How old are your children again? You have told me once, but I have forgotten, sorry.

ardianto
06-28-2013, 07:28 AM
How old are your children again? You have told me once, but I have forgotten, sorry.
I have two sons, 15 and 9 years old. The oldest is shy teen boy. He will enter highschool this year. The youngest is an active boy.

UmmuShaheed
06-28-2013, 12:00 PM
Asalamu Alaykum
I pray everything is going Okay,
May Allah grant you sabr, and an increase of Iman

ardianto
06-28-2013, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by UmmuShaheed
Asalamu Alaykum
I pray everything is going Okay,
May Allah grant you sabr, and an increase of Iman
Wa'alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Jazakillah khayr for your du'a, sister. In Shaa Allah I will always try to sabr and increase my iman.

Qurratul Ayn
06-28-2013, 03:24 PM

:cry:

Dear, dear Brother ardianto, be strong for my precious Sister who is in a better place and has returned to The Lord. I remembered this quote and I shall write it here;

"Verily, when Allaah the Exalted wants to honour a servant of His (for his righteousness), He afflicts him with a reduced means of living, illness in his body and a fearful life (all of which expiate his sins). Until death comes upon him, and he still has some sins, death is made hard upon him because of them, causing him to meet Allaah with no sins against him."
Wuhayb b. Al-Ward

Always making Du'a for you & your family, dear brother ardianto and & the precious Ummah too

sister herb
06-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Salam alaykum

Forgive me br Ardianto but admin should close this thread. We will make dua to she and to you but we also should leave you to miss she - alone, not remind you here every day.

:thankyou:

ardianto
06-29-2013, 06:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Salam alaykum

Forgive me br Ardianto but admin should close this thread. We will make dua to she and to you but we also should leave you to miss she - alone, not remind you here every day.

:thankyou:
Wa'alaikum salam

I understand. It's okay if admin want to close this thread.

I was not an amazing husband, I am just an ordinary man who feel grateful with everything that Allah has given to me. I feel grateful that Allah ever gave me a good woman as my wife.

I hope it can be an inspiration for brothers and sisters here.

sister herb
06-29-2013, 09:03 AM
Salam alaykum

I think that non of us are real amazing husbands or wives - we all are just weak humans. But in this worldy life we try to become better... I think. May Allah grant your wife to the Jannah, your sons find they place in this world as good muslims and you... be happy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!