/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for Me to Get In

anonymous
06-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Bismillah

:sl:

All the seats are filled in a conference in which it was really important that I attend urgently. However, since all seats have been reserved, I may not get the chance. We have immediately contacted the person in charge to see if I can get a seat somehow or be put on a waiting list. But all is on hold. Please make duas that I get to attend the conference and a seat opens up for me as this is a big setback but anything is possible with the Powerful Help of Allah SubhanawaTaala. Jazkallah Khair in advance.

Hopeful of your duas and Allah's blessings,
Hopeful Soul

Abud-Darda' (RadhiAllahu anhu) reported:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) saying:

"Whenever a Muslim supplicates for his (Muslim) brother in his absence, the angels say: `May the same be for you too'.''

[Muslim]

Commentary:
This Hadith makes it evident that one who prays for someone in his absence also stands to benefit from it because the angel appointed for the task of praying for those who pray for others will pray for him, saying, "O Allah! Grant him also the same which he has asked for others.''

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Zaria~
06-13-2013, 03:04 AM
May Allah Taa'la bless you with all that is good.
Ameen

:wa:

Muslim Woman
06-13-2013, 07:09 AM
:sl:

may Allah grants what is best for u .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!