/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just newbie

mohdali82
06-17-2013, 08:06 AM
Asalam o Alaikum Muslims.

I am Mohammad Ali just joined this muslim community and i would like to learn and share knowledge with all of you..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
06-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

mohdali82
06-17-2013, 08:55 AM
Thanks Sister herb.. How can i reach to you im pm? I've to speak something with u

sister herb
06-17-2013, 09:44 AM
Salam alaykum

You have to make 50 posts before you become full member. Now as limited/junior member:

Limited members are not able to:
•view profiles of other members
•set the invisibility mode
•use custom title
•use signatures
•view profile pictures
•view private custom fields
•upload profile pictures
send any private messages
•use the reputation system

Read also forum rules and: http://www.islamicboard.com/news-ann...monitored.html

I advice you to avoid sending PM´s to opposite gender - specially if it is something personal.

Have a nice day to you, brother.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohdali82
06-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Hmm Thanks sister for suggestion. I'll abide by rules

greenhill
06-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Welcome to the forum. Peace to you. Hope you have a pleasant stay.

Salaams:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!