/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage help please

straightpath1
06-18-2013, 02:17 AM
Asalam Alaikum ,

I need some advice .. I met this guy online for marriage purposes only.. I spoke to him several times on the phone and chat .. He seems like a really nice, religious guy so after awhile I told my parents about him and our parents spoke .. Everything was going well .. Until he booked his airline tickets to come and see me but my dad was going to be away that weekend so him and his family had I cancel the tickets and they said they will reschedule .. But it's been like over a week and we haven't heard
From him or his mom .. The thing Is I don't feel like moving on so quickly I really liked him and wanted to get to know him Better my family liked him to .. However my parents are worried about my marriage and have been showing me other guys .. But I jus can't seem to get over this guy however I haven't heard from him ... I need advice on wat to do .. My parents and family have lots of good rishtas for me but I don't feel like seeing them or even talking to them .. I miss this guy a lot .. I know that Islamically this is bad .. However I can't get my mind of him . I really liked talking to him .. Should I call or text him ??? Or my mom call his mom ?? Please give me some advice on wat to do

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-18-2013, 05:29 AM
:wa:

sis , offer Istekhara salat and then proceed.

may Allah grants what is best for u .

ardianto
06-18-2013, 06:08 AM
:wa:
format_quote Originally Posted by straightpath1
Should I call or text him ??? Or my mom call his mom ??
It's better if your mom contact his mom and start build intensive communication between two families.

Muslim Woman
06-18-2013, 11:47 AM
:sl:

yes , it's best if parents contact . But pl. do offer the Istekhara salat . There is no harm doing it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!