/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Steven Emerson An Zionist ?

truthseeker63
06-18-2013, 02:45 AM
Is Steven Emerson An Zionist ? Many of you may not know who Steven Emerson is but he appears to be an Journalist who used to work for CNN who warns the public about Muslim/Islamic Terrorism but he appears to have a Pro Israel Bias. Steven Emerson appears to be of a White Anglo Saxon American Non Jewish/Gentile Christian Background I don't think hes a Jew but he is Pro Jewish causes.

Steven Emerson's Crusade

Why is a journalist pushing questionable stories from behind the scenes?

By John F. Sugg

Says Vince Cannistraro, an ABC consultant and a retired CIA counterterrorism official, of Emerson's allies, Pomerantz, Revell and Carmon: "They're Israeli-funded. How do I know that? Because they tried to recruit me." Revell denies Cannistraro's assertion, but refuses to discuss his group's finances.

Emerson's own financing is hazy. He has received funding from Scaife. Some Emerson critics suspect Israeli backing. The Jerusalem Post (9/17/94) has noted that Emerson has "close ties to Israeli intelligence."

"He's carrying the ball for Likud," says investigative journalist Robert Parry, referring to Israel's right-wing ruling party. Victor Ostrovsky, who defected from Israel's Mossad intelligence agency and has written books disclosing its secrets, calls Emerson "the horn"--because he trumpets Mossad claims.

Steven Emerson?s Crusade ? FAIR: Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting

Jewish World Review Nov. 6 , 2000 / 8 Mar-Cheshvan, 5761

Hillary's outreach

By Steven Emerson

In the end, the issue is whether Mrs. Clinton has unwittingly enabled these groups to gain legitimacy. Clearly she is aware of the danger attending to associations with extremists.

In January of this year, Mrs. Clinton's campaign criticized New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani--then a prospective Senate opponent--for sharing a dais in New York with Joerg Haider, the far-right Austrian head of the Freedom Party.

In March, the Clinton campaign manager attacked the mayor for hiring fund-raiser Richard Viguerie--who Clinton aides pointedly noted, had raised money for Patrick Buchanan and had once praised David Duke.

Later, when Rick Lazio said he would be willing to accept an endorsement from the New York branch of the Reform Party, whose presidential candidate is Mr. Buchanan, Mrs. Clinton blasted Mr. Lazio:

"I think his [Buchanan's] record--anti-Semitic comments, his record of intolerant and prejudicial remarks--are ones that I don't want to be associated with."
These are noble sentiments. If Mrs. Clinton is willing to denounce Messrs. Haider and Buchanan, why has she associated with groups that have espoused anti-Semitism and supported terrorism?

Hillary's outreach

Unholy War

by Steven Emerson
The New Republic
September 14 & 21, 1998

Driving Islamic militants is a fear that the Christian West, abetted by the Jews, is bent on destroying and subjugating Islam. Sheik Yusuf al-Qardawi, one of the world's most revered Islamic clerics, has written that "we are being confronted by the unrelenting hostility—and infiltration—of secularism, communism, Zionism, and Christianity" and that Islam is the victim of a "devilish alliance of Zionist, Christian, and atheist powers for a vicious and united campaign against Islam and Muslims." Sheik al-Qardawi, whose website contains a religious sermon condoning the killing of Jews, speaks regularly to groups in the United States. He exhorts Muslim youth to impose Islam by "fighting" or, alternatively, to give money to warriors waging jihad. At the annual meeting of the Muslim Arab Youth Association in 1995 in Ohio, he predicted that "we will conquer America... not through the sword but through dawa."

Unholy War :: Steven Emerson

Whose War Is This?

By Patrick J. Buchanan

September 28, 2001

On their lists

Terrorism expert Steve Emerson puts Lebanon's Bekaa Valley at the top of his list. Benjamin Netanyahu includes in the "Empire of Terror" to be obliterated: Hamas, Hezbollah, "the Palestinian enclave," as well as Iran, Iraq and Taliban Afghanistan. Tom Donnelly and Gary Schmitt of the Project for the New American Century want Iraq invaded now: "Nor need the attack await the deployment of half a million troops. ... The larger challenge will be occupying Iraq after the fighting is over."

As of now, Bush is laser-focused on bin Laden and the Taliban. But when that war is over, the great policy battle will be decided: Do we then dynamite Powell's U.S.-Arab-Muslim coalition by using U.S. power to invade Iraq? Do we then reverse alliances and make Israel's war America's war?

:: BlackElectorate.com ::

Terrorists Among Us: Jihad in America(Part 5 of 6)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=489dOgfH1SM

Imam Muhammad Al Asi handling Steve Emerson's incriminating questions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkYCUoYmxAs

Steve Emerson: By Way of Deception

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1UV1KUC-Cs

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
06-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Please Reply.

KAding
06-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Is Steven Emerson important enough to care whether he is a Zionist? ;)

Born_Believer
06-20-2013, 02:43 PM
I am not familiar with his work but I think this raises the much larger question, how many journalists within the Western media (and may in medias around the middle east and Asia) are on the payroll of intelligence services or anti-Muslim organisations around the world. John Simpson for the BBC is someone who has often come under fire.

The bottom line is, anyone who supports a barbaric and oppressive regime such as Israel is one of the two types of people, not fully mentally capable of making rational decisions and understanding right from or and/or has a vested interest in the success of Israel.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
09-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Steven Emerson was invited to Islam.

"Adam Gadahn Video"

by Steven Emerson
CNN Headline - Glenn Beck
May 30, 2007

GLENN BECK:
We go to our guest, Steven Emerson. He is the author of Jihad Incorporated and terrorism analyst and one of the best in the world.
Steven, I've got to ask you, because you have been pointed out in some of these yourself. And part of the circle of -- of warnings, the first demand, the first time they say you have to convert. The second one is you can join and become part of our second -- you can be a second class citizen in the Islamic state. And the third one is here we come.
You were actually the last time around, they said, Steven Emerson submit and convert, did they not?

STEVEN EMERSON: Yes. Adam Gadahn issued a video naming me and three other Americans, demanding that I convert or suffer the consequences, and basically, I said, "Make my day."
I mean, he is a grade "B" actor, and I think he is full of rhetoric. His 15 minutes of fame are long over. I frankly don't pay him that much attention. I don't think he has any of the religious authority that would give him the standing to make a warning stick like Osama bin Laden or Ayman Al-Zawahiri.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/...m-gadahn-video

truthseeker63
01-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Emerson admits he is Jewish on C Span fast foward the time on the video to about 39.00 or 39.01 you should listen to the caller asked him.

Reporters Discuss U.S. Ground Offensive

Feb 25, 1991

Mr.Smiley and Mr.Emerson discussed the decision to launch a ground attack against the Iraqi troops in Kuwait.The guests discussed the possible length of the ground campaign and the continued presence of U.N. troops in Kuwait.

http://c-spanvideo.org/program/SGro

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!