/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mohammad Ali here

mohdali82
06-19-2013, 05:30 AM
Asalam o Alaikum Folks..

Hope everyone is blessed by the mercy of ALLAH ALMIGHTY. I am Mohammad Ali a new member on this board.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
06-19-2013, 05:34 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

Muslim Woman
06-19-2013, 11:49 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here.

Jedi_Mindset
06-19-2013, 12:58 PM

enjoy your stay here :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
06-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Greetings and peace be with you mohdali82; welcome to the forum

Just for a bit of fun, here are some good quotes from another Mohammad Ali,

“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.”
― Muhammad Ali

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
― Muhammad Ali

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it - then I can achieve it.”
― Muhammad Ali, The Soul of a Butterfly: Reflections on Life's Journey

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
― Muhammad Ali

“Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.”
― Muhammad Ali

“Don't count the days, make the days count.”
― Muhammad Ali

“Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
― Muhammad Ali

“Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right.”
― Muhammad Ali

“Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.”
― Muhammad Ali, Muhammad Ali: His Life and Times

“To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.”
― Muhammad Ali

“The man with no imagination has no wings.”
― Muhammad Ali

Blessings

Eric

ardianto
06-19-2013, 05:23 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam

welcome to the forum, bro. :)

Signor
06-19-2013, 05:37 PM

Hope you have a great stay here

Like Eric H,it reminds of Muhammad Ali - "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The hands can't hit what the eyes can't see."

Good Ole Days!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!