/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How many converts are in this forum?

new2010
06-20-2013, 12:12 AM
Salamalaikum,

I noticed that a lot of people are converted to Islam and I would like to see that in stastics to get a better idea. So I started a poll, when you want just answer the qustion whether you convert to Islam with 'yes' or 'no'.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
06-20-2013, 05:00 AM
Salam alaykum

We all have born as muslims - some have returned to Islam later. I am born muslim like everyone, so I have to answer no.

Ali Mujahidin
06-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Wa alaykumussalaam.

I am a revert. Racially, I am a Chinese and my father as well as my father's father had a very open attitude towards religion. Open as in not wanting to be involved in religion. So when I reverted to Islam, I automatically morphed into the black sheep of the family. Now that raises a rather odd picture of a black sheep with a yellow face and slant eyes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!