/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asking for prayer

GodIsAll
06-20-2013, 11:54 AM
I've been having some health problems. It may be nothing, but it could be serious. Admittedly, I am concerned.

I am leaving shortly for some medical tests and a procedure where I will be anesthetized.

Prayers are most appreciated...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
06-20-2013, 03:05 PM

Greetings my respected and noble brother,

Don't worry In shaa Allah, nothing is difficult to Allah The Exalted; He Is The One Who cures just return to Him The Most Merciful and put all your trust in Him and whatever is the best for ya then you will get it In shaa Allah...Allah always gives the best to His servants and slaves All Praise, Thanks and Glory to The One Who belongs to Him all Might and Majesty ...

I'll make the Duaa the way Allah taught us through His messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him):

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger; Muhammad Bin Abdillah...

May Allah grant you a speedy recovery and ease all your pain and guide your way to Him The Exalted and keep you healthy, happy, pleased and close to Him always and forever and May Allah fill your heart my respected and noble brother with the endless Sabir, Taqwaa, Imaan, His remembrance, peace, comfort, real endless happiness and satisfaction...

I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you

O Lord of the people, remove my brother's pain and cure him, You are the One Who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant him such a cure that no illness remains...

May Allah guide us all to Him always and forever Ameeeeeen

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger; Muhammad Bin Abdillah...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Take the best care of your precious self In shaa Allah...

Leaving ya under Allah's sight, care and protection...

Humbly and with all respect, your sister:

Amat Allah.

~Zaria~
06-20-2013, 03:39 PM
Greetings,

All the best with your procedure and tests.

Just remember that whatever the outcome, it is only by the decree of our Creator.
And there is always a message/ lesson for us in our trials in life....we just need to look closely and reflect upon them.

The purpose of any difficult event in our lives, is so that we can turn/ return to the One who has created us.
Our Lord desires nothing more than this from His servants - His recognition and living our lives in worship and submission to Him alone.

Take care, and a speedy recovery to you.

ardianto
06-20-2013, 04:02 PM
You are in my prayers, my friend.

In Shaa Allah, you will be better soon.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GodIsAll
06-20-2013, 07:31 PM
Thank you, my internet friends. Home now, still a little groggy from the general anesthesia.
Think I'll take a nap now and refuse to worry about the biopsy report coming next week. :)

Love to all! I appreciate each of you!

Signor
06-20-2013, 07:51 PM
Peace be with you My Brother In Humanity

May Allah give you good health, happiness and joy in your life

I pray nothing for you but a speedy recovery :)

GodIsAll
06-21-2013, 10:27 PM
Thank you most kindly!

GodIsAll
06-27-2013, 08:49 PM
Biopsy reports were given to me today: All polyps, areas are benign.

Thank you, God. Thank you to all who made time to include me in your prayers.

After talking to my doctors, doing research and helping two family members through their terminal stage of cancer, I feared the worst.

Not a fear of death whatsoever, but fear of my immediate family having to go through that. Besides, I have a 12 year old son and a mother in law living with us on hospice. I have too much to do! :)

It seems God is going to allow me to hang around a while longer and for that I am thankful.

I love you all...

~Zaria~
06-27-2013, 09:07 PM
^ All praise is to Allah.

Thats great news! : )

Take care.

Muhammad
06-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Good to hear all is OK and thanks for letting us know. :)

Indeed all praise and thanks is for God.

GodIsAll
06-28-2013, 04:22 AM
AMEN!
Thank you all

ardianto
06-28-2013, 08:13 AM
Alhamdulillah, glad to hear it, my friend. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!