/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam

tylerdurden
06-21-2013, 10:03 AM
Asalamu Alaikum everyone
InshAllah this message reaches you in the highest state of health and iman. I was looking for a site to talk to fellow muslims ..a place I can learn and grow, and a place to ask practical advice from those more knowledgeable in the deen. I will be keeping my real identity private inshAllah so will not be giving my real name. I really don't know what else to put in this introductory post, if you have any questions just ask

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-21-2013, 02:32 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Welcome to the forum, bro.

Iceee
06-21-2013, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tylerdurden
my real identity private inshAllah so will not be giving my real name
Salaam brother Tyler Durden? Welcome to Islam and IslamicBoard.

Feel free to browse through http://www.islamicboard.com/new-islam/

Y
es if you have any questions, feel free to ask by starting a new thread.

Muslim Woman
06-21-2013, 04:39 PM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
06-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Salaams,

Welcome to the forum:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!