/* */

PDA

View Full Version : they killed her and took out her heart b/c she's a "wahhabi''

جوري
06-21-2013, 07:12 PM
http://www.uruknet.de/?p=m90536&hd=&size=1&l=e

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
06-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Salam alaykum

From where is this picture?

:nervous:

Tyrion
06-21-2013, 07:19 PM
There is no content in this post... Are you just trying to shock us?

جوري
06-21-2013, 07:19 PM
syria - got it from an Arabic site:
caption
التهمة وهابية تكفيرية تريد الاطاحة بربهم بشار ,,,
طفلة سورية شقّ الشيعة صدرها امام والديها واستخرجوا قلبها!
بعد ذلك ياءتي ابله و يقول شبيهم يجاهدوا علاه يجاهدوا يا عملاء !!
االلهم انتقم من بشار و من اعانه فعلا و قولا

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل فيكم

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
06-21-2013, 07:24 PM
http://www.uruknet.de/?p=m90536&hd=&size=1&l=e

Iceee
06-21-2013, 07:33 PM
Ja'Zakullah for removing picture.

Zafran
06-21-2013, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Ja'Zakullah for removing picture.
salaam

I second that

Peace.

sister herb
06-21-2013, 07:41 PM
Who took hers heart?

Iceee
06-21-2013, 07:45 PM
Also, Ja'Zakullah for changing link. Close this thread please and thanks.

sister herb
06-21-2013, 07:58 PM
Dear sister

Many of us knows very well what is situation in Syria and other countries. No need to send here kind of pictures - we have seen them already.

Like you end your posts when you don´t like answers:

best;

جوري
06-21-2013, 08:19 PM
I don't end them because I don't like the answers that's funny!
I don't see why the thread has to be closed are we that unconcerned by what happens to Muslims or we should we just look the other way because the photos offend our sensibilities sobhan Allah even verbal jihad we are denied?

sister herb
06-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Russian president Vladimir Putin claimed that Syrian rebels stole viscerals of Syrian civilians. And after that eat them.

^o)

Should I believe what president of neighbor country says?

جوري
06-21-2013, 08:38 PM
Not sure what hearsay has to do with this topic?
You're free to believe what you want to believe 'all is well with the world'
I am not asking you to be concerned for them - there was a post by the other guy I didn't get a chance to respond to which is just as well as it was irrelevant!
Bottom line is the scholars have already called to help the Syrians by any means possible it's now فرض عين - we should do our bit even if it's just public awareness!
And anyone sensitive to little girls being slaughtered then there are many other threads to choose from I am not forcing anyone to be here or be concerned!

Best,

Vito
06-21-2013, 08:43 PM
That link she posted puts things into perspective. Sometimes people need to see what's really going on rather than reading words on a news paper or listening to a voice on the tv reporting such news. I'm surprised people who would normally be put off by this type of stuff would enter a thread that's titled "they killed her and took out her heart b/c she's a "wahhabi''".

Putting a warning before the link is understandable in case someone is at work or whatever but deleting the thread is a bit much imo

Iceee
06-21-2013, 08:54 PM
Salaam.

format_quote Originally Posted by Vito
I'm surprised people who would normally be put off by this type of stuff would enter a thread that's titled "they killed her and took out her heart b/c she's a "wahhabi''".
Might be some people that don't expect to see this on Islamic forum.

Rules:
14. Do not upload, post or otherwise transmit any contents that is unlawful (haram), harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
Closing Threads:
If a thread is getting out of hand with beef and after warnings doesn't look like it will get back on track.
If a thread has become a giant freepost.
If the thread is inappropriate.

جوري
06-21-2013, 09:00 PM
neither applies to the thread!
two mods have already looked and modified!

Qurratul Ayn
06-21-2013, 11:13 PM
:salamext:

O Allaah Ta'ala please help my Brothers and Sisters all over the world in this dire age where Your Guidance, Love and Mercy is needed. Very much needed. And please Grant Your Mercy, Blessings and Forgiveness upon my Dear Brothers & Sisters who have died and left this Earth and please Grant them Jannah, Jannat-ul-Firdous. Please

:cry:

Y'all please make Du'a for all the unfortunate, helpless and dear, dear Brothers & Sisters in this world.

Making Du'a for everyone always

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!