/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Brothers, IN lebanon, we need HELP!

aymanh
06-23-2013, 04:12 PM
Lebanese army and hezeballah is attacking our masjid in our city. Please spread awarness

youtube /watch?v=BMhFGBm_xEk

We need help ! no electricity, mobile covarge and no media cooperage.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
06-23-2013, 04:18 PM
You live in sidon right? There are clashes right now between pro-hezbollah and anti-hezbollah groups. The lebanese army wanted to stop it but they got attacked hence they're there now. However thats what i have read, since you live there can you update us exactly what is going on?

Looks like what happens in syria has now spread into lebanon. There is one 'country' which benefits from this all, you should know which one.

aymanh
06-23-2013, 04:21 PM
Yea, i live in saida, lebanese army is standing with hezbollah. We have one saheed, 7 injuries in the masjid. masjid is on fire.

aymanh
06-23-2013, 04:22 PM
We are sunnah, dawah organization.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
06-23-2013, 04:25 PM
May Allah(SWT) grant you patience. Ameen, stay strong bro. they just attacked your masjid without any reason? What is their reason to attack a house of worship? Astagfirullah.

Stay strong bro, its safe to remain inside your home, as prophet(Saw) described during times of harj, if you have any weapon to defend yourself with, use it but only when you get attacked.

aymanh
06-23-2013, 04:29 PM
they hezeballah has bought aparments around the masjid with armed froces inside them. We had to get armed so they won't attack us. lebanese army is with them. we tried calling out government but government stood by them. once the hezebollah attack masjid cuz we are with syrian protest and revolution. we had to defend our self against them but Lebanese army stood by there side. started shelling our masjid and neighborhood

MY shichk is Ahmed al-aseer.

Jedi_Mindset
06-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Just remain safe ok? stay in the masjid or when you have a way to your home use it. Will make dua. :)

Iceee
06-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Salaam.

Stay at home and keep your family safe. If not, go to the masjid. Keep making du'a and replying and updating us if you can Inshallah.

We (IslamicBoard) shall make du'a for you. I know it's hard now but have patience brother. Keep yourself safe.

Muslim Woman
06-24-2013, 05:19 PM
:sl:

may Allah help the oppressed Muslims , Ameen.

Mustafa2012
06-24-2013, 11:11 PM
:salam:

I found this article today about the incident.

Ameen to the du'aas.

May Allaah :swt1: grant you steadastness and victory.

faithandpeace
06-25-2013, 05:49 AM
Assalamu alaikum. Please stay safe brother! Please update us as you are able to but most importantly is that you and your family are safe. May Allah (swt) protect you and your family and all innocents who are being persecuted and attacked and may victory be brought to the righteous. Ameen.

faithandpeace
06-28-2013, 03:32 AM
Any updates? What is going on?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!