/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intoduction

Newbie.
06-26-2013, 06:47 AM
Asalamalaikum wa rehmatullahi wa brakatuhu,
Well,Im new here and Its the very first time I have joined any forum.So I dont really know how it works and all .Since Im a total newbie I was wondering if You all can help me in making me a better muslim as Im not even close to that. I think I dont even deserve the 'Muslim' title as I've done a lot of bad deeds in the past And I dont think Allah will ever forgive,Also I dont offer Salah or read Quran or any other thing that a normal muslim does.The thing is I want to come out of it(The Evil me) and work for my future and afterlife. Ramadan is coming in a week or two and I want to know atleast the basics so That I do lots of Ibadat and make my way to heaven. It'll be very nice of you all to reply to my threads ASAP. In sha allah I'll follow and work on it real hard.
Jazakhallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
06-26-2013, 11:18 AM
Welcome to the board.:shade:

Allah is the Most Forgiving, don't you believe otherwise. Do you want to forgive yourself? Then it has to start with you and you will have to seek His forgiveness.

Peace to you.

Muslim Woman
06-26-2013, 12:07 PM
:wa:

sis , Welcome here . Allah loves to forgive us , so offer ur sincere repentance to Him .

Browse the forum , specially Ramadan section to know how to welcome the holy month.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!