/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam! New revert here! :-)

pinkflower
06-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Hello there.

I am a new revert. I am interested in getting to know as many other muslims as possible. There are absolutely none where I live, currently, besides me, of course. That's okay, though. Allah has a plan! :-)

Everyone have a happy day! Don't forget to give thanks to Allah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-26-2013, 03:07 PM
Assalamualaikum

Welcome to Islam, and welcome to the forum, sister.

pinkflower
06-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Awwww! Thank you! This makes me happy that someone responded to my post! Have a wonderful day!

Al-Wasia
06-26-2013, 03:45 PM
As-salamaua'laikum warahhmatullah. may Allah accept you sis and allow you to worship Him the way He loves until you reach Him, ameen. welcome sis :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
06-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam,

Welcome to the forum, sister. All praises are for Allaah the Most Great who guided you to this beautiful religion.

I hope you get to know many Muslims, In sha Allah (if Allah wills).

Signor
06-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Sister

Welcome to the forums,Hope you will find nice Muslim sisters around you

A couple of links which may help you

http://www.kalamullah.com/new-muslims.html

http://www.khilafahbooks.com/a-hand-...n-bint-ismail/

More Insha Allah,If needed.

Feel free to ask questions and do share story of your journey to the religion of Islam.

greenhill
06-26-2013, 06:43 PM
Welcome to the forum,:shade:

Salaam

pinkflower
06-27-2013, 02:44 AM
Thanks everyone. :)

Hope everyone had a good day.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!