/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sisters in UK please help me for the sake of Allah

ILuvAllah
06-27-2013, 03:41 PM
Assalamualaikum,

I need some help from my muslim sisters. I live in UK and I need some good pious friends who can help me to become a better muslim. I mean I have friends but they are being bad influence on me and I just cannot connect with them. Please if theres any sisters in UK who would like to be my friend plz cause i need some good influence around me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-27-2013, 04:43 PM
:wa:

can u contact ur local mosque and join the sister group there ? Meeting people from online could be dangerous .

IbnAbdulHakim
06-27-2013, 05:17 PM
i advise you to cut ties with bad influences asap regardless of finding good influences. may Allah do whats best

ILuvAllah
06-27-2013, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

can u contact ur local mosque and join the sister group there ? Meeting people from online could be dangerous .
hmm your right sister. that is a point of concern.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ILuvAllah
06-27-2013, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
i advise you to cut ties with bad influences asap regardless of finding good influences. may Allah do whats best
Im trying but you know they are practicing muslim but still their heart is not clean. they've got so much jealousy in them and always backbiting other people and i'm finding myself falling into the trap. I wish to have genuine friends who can help me become better muslim.

Hamza Asadullah
07-23-2013, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ILuvAllah
Im trying but you know they are practicing muslim but still their heart is not clean. they've got so much jealousy in them and always backbiting other people and i'm finding myself falling into the trap. I wish to have genuine friends who can help me become better muslim.
:sl:

This it is incumbent upon you to detach yourself from such people as you should not even class them as friends. Allah the exalted and majestic tells us in the Qur'an:

Close friends, that Day, will be enemies to each other, except for the righteous. (Surah Az-Zukhruf [verse 67])

So those of us that have bad friends who we have taken to be as close friends then know that they will stab us in the back on the day of judgement. They will testify against us and will be very harmful to us in the Hereafter as well as being harmful to us in this life. So it is better to be a loner than to have bad friends. So detach yourself from them immediately as there is nothing worse than being friends with those who constantly backbite, slander, gossip and carry tales in order to cause friction.

Try to find a good local sisters group and join local Islamic courses. Join a sisters section in a local Muslim charity or community group. Keep making Dua to Allah and eventually you will find good pious sisters who are also striving to please Allah but whatever you do let go of these bad friends.

May Allah give us good company who will benefit us in this world and the next. Ameen

Qurratul Ayn
07-23-2013, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ILuvAllah
Assalamualaikum,

I need some help from my muslim sisters. I live in UK and I need some good pious friends who can help me to become a better muslim. I mean I have friends but they are being bad influence on me and I just cannot connect with them. Please if theres any sisters in UK who would like to be my friend plz cause i need some good influence around me.
:wasalamex

*BIG HUG*

I apologise deeply for replying late to your thread, my dear, I didn't realise it's been three weeks since it's been posted!

I'll be your friend :D I live in the UK, I'm still practising Islaam, so we can help each other

Also, as other Brothers and Sisters have advised try joining in your local Masjid, many Sisters may already be active there

But still, PM me, okay?

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!