/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello, brothers and sisters

Mr.Puffin
06-27-2013, 06:06 PM
To all of you, Islam or not, hello. I have joined here to seek help, my family is going through a rough time, someone has stolen a lot of money from us, nearly half of our savings which we are in need of, and we are following procedure of the bank, but I decided to seek out help from God.

Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
06-27-2013, 06:08 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums.

Muslim Woman
06-27-2013, 06:13 PM
:sl:

Welcome here bro

may Allah eases the situation and grants what is best for u all . Ameen.

Mr.Puffin
06-27-2013, 06:21 PM
Thank you all for your support. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
06-27-2013, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.Puffin
my family is going through a rough time, someone has stolen a lot of money from us, nearly half of our savings which we are in need of, and we are following procedure of the bank, but I decided to seek out help from God.
Please believe in Allah again.

Start praying 5 times a day, make du'a, have your family do the same, work with the bank that justice is served, and whomever stole your money or problem is fixed by Allah Subhanahuwatallah.

Mr.Puffin
06-27-2013, 06:32 PM
I have never lost believe in Allah, and I shan't now. I will keep what you have said in mind.

Iceee
06-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Mashaallah. A lot of people don't stop believing in Allah which is a very valuable thing.

Sometimes problems arise when you're not doing enough. Just follow my advise above, Inshallah things will change Inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!