/* */

PDA

View Full Version : yes animals are more generous with the poor than humans are!

جوري
06-28-2013, 01:47 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
06-28-2013, 01:58 AM
Cute video.

The duck on the right should run for President. The duck on the left should run for Vice-President. They'll get my vote.

Ali Mujahidin
06-28-2013, 03:19 AM
Hmmm, swans feeding fish. Maybe the swans are under the mistaken impression that they should feed the fish so that the fish will grow bigger and fatter, then the swans can eat the fish. I have seen quite a lot of geese, which are close cousins of swans, and all the geese are only interested in wanting to know whether they can eat the fish now.

Hulk
07-02-2013, 11:22 PM
SubhanAllah I am reminded of this hadith

Umar (radi Allahu anhu) said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) say, 'If you were to rely upon Allah with the reliance He is due, you would be given provision like the birds: They go out hungry in the morning and come back with full bellies in the evening.'" [Ibn Majah - graded hasan, Tirmidhi]

Generousity is a sign that someone does not fear poverty. If those swans run out of food they can't simply go to the fridge or head to the store to buy some food, or if they're in captivity they can't simply request their caretaker for more food and yet they are not worried about feeding those fishes.

To me it is a sign of their trust in Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!