/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Look here trumble French court awards Muhammad Al dura's father

جوري
06-28-2013, 01:23 PM
For slander-I remember the smear campaign to add insult to injury to the father whose son was killed before his eyes and the world's eyes by Israeli IDF pigs and your attempt to say it was all fake.. funny the lot of you are quick to label anything else a conspiracy theory and what goes right before your eyes well that of course is staged!

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...court-1.359038

there ya go their own paper!
Strange world - may take a while for justice but it will prevail always :ia:

best,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Born_Believer
06-29-2013, 09:37 AM
Oh I remember! It was sad that so much of the world's media took on the claim that some man from Palestine had created this elaborate conspiracy against Israel, as if the Israelis had never done this sort of thing in the past. The truth always finds a way out and in most cases justice prevails.

One of the Companions of Prophet Muhammad PBUH said, "A nation can survive and prosper without faith but not without justice".

That is why Western nations are successful and Muslim nations are not, we still have a semblance of justice here, and no matter what religion or race you belong to, we will in most cases get our just dues.

جوري
06-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Except there's no justice in the west either except far and in between and no faith whereas our situation is changing :ia: all those rebellions are to bring our ummah of faith and justice back!

Yes, I remember the disgusting vile things Israel dished out and the vile defense by some of the members here same mindless aggression with which they approach everything to justify their vile actions!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!