/* */

PDA

View Full Version : having feelings for someone after dream?

Fainoz
06-28-2013, 03:46 PM
Aslamalaykum,

I had this dream of this friend of a brother's, and before I never thought of him in any ways, but this morning I woke up thinking about the dream, and I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Nothing really happened in the dream except that I overheard him admitting to someone that he liked me.

Now I feel love sick and it is pathetic. I just recently became religiously conscious Alhamdullillah, so the last thing I need the these kind of feelings to ruin my Iman, which is in it's baby stages right now.

Any advice?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
06-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Salaam to you.

Welcome to the forum. Hard to say, it's just a dream?

Iceee
06-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Salaam.

I thought new users were forced to make an Introduction thread?

In-case this changed, welcome to our forums. :welcome:

format_quote Originally Posted by nevermind
Now I feel love sick
What is love sick? And how do you feel like this?

so the last thing I need the these kind of feelings to ruin my Iman, which is in it's baby stages right now.
This is correct ^^^. Satan is playing with you because right now with dreams, next it could be rumours that this boy likes you.

Please ignore Satan, he's trying to break you since...

I just recently became religiously conscious Alhamdullillah
Realize it never happened, read Quran, pray five times a day, if he really does like you, he will ask your parents for your hand in marriage. Until then, this is Satan's dirty trick to take you from Islam. Inshallah Allah will protect you from Satan's evil, but you have to do your part first.

ardianto
06-28-2013, 04:09 PM
Wa'alaikum salam

The only thing that make a woman fall in love to a man is, she is impressed by this man.

But if you never impressed by him before, then suddenly he appear in your dream and made you fall in love with him .....?

This is strange.

My advice is recite some surah and du'a, sis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahmad H
06-28-2013, 08:19 PM
It's just a dream. Either it has an interpretation for which you need someone very righteous, God-fearing and knowledgeable to interpret, or it is really nothing at all and just your subconscious thoughts.

If it is your subconscious thoughts, and you really just feel this way towards him, then having these feelings is not a bad thing. All you need to do is completely ignore them and move on. There is no need to dwell on this. Everyone gets these feelings now and then, but you can only say you have Iman when you can disregard these feelings completely and remember that you submit to Allah, not to your own feelings. I get these feelings all the time towards women now and then who I have met. I get it so often that I lost track of how many times I have felt this now. But, I don't act on them.

In fact, when I do is if I find it difficult to ignore those feelings, then I try to keep myself away from that person. Over time I forget those feelings and they disappear completely. That distance physically and lack of contacting that person, even for professional reasons, creates an emotional distance. Try it. Keep away from this person, and sooner or later you will completely forget these feelings. It may or may not work for you. But from personal experience I can say this works.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!