/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help

prime
06-30-2013, 03:13 AM
Assalamou Alaikoum brothers,
I have been having this problem for the past few months, and, it's really making me go crazy. Everytime I go to bed, I dream about dissing God. When I am awake and alone, My brains/head keep dissing God Although It is not my intention. I do not know what to do. Please help a brother. Thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
06-30-2013, 06:14 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

You should just ignore it bro. It's outside of your control. It happens involuntarily. You won't be punished for such things. Shaytan is just giving you these thoughts to make you feel concerned. The more you ignore it the more he'll realise that that approach won't work (then he'll move on to trying to mislead you in other ways though!).

You should seek refuge in Allah from the shaytan, though (ta'awuddh). No harm in reciting it over and over whilst consciously believing that Allah will protect you and that it is helping you. Dhikr also helps in driving away shaytanic thoughts. The more you remember Allah, the less control shaytan has over you.

prime
06-30-2013, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Wa alaykum salam,

You should just ignore it bro. It's outside of your control. It happens involuntarily. You won't be punished for such things. Shaytan is just giving you these thoughts to make you feel concerned. The more you ignore it the more he'll realise that that approach won't work (then he'll move on to trying to mislead you in other ways though!).

You should seek refuge in Allah from the shaytan, though (ta'awuddh). No harm in reciting it over and over whilst consciously believing that Allah will protect you and that it is helping you. Dhikr also helps in driving away shaytanic thoughts. The more you remember Allah, the less control shaytan has over you.

Thank you, May Allah richly bless you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!