/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello my question what do you think of Wealthy/Rich/Upper Economic Class People about

truthseeker63
06-30-2013, 05:18 AM
Hello my question what do you think of Wealthy/Rich/Upper Economic Class People about the Economic Problems because to solve the problems or help because they live a Comfortable Life in a Gated Community most likely in Wealthy Neighborhoods they Tolerant Evil to maintain their Wealthy Life Style they won't fight or do anything out of Greed and their Profits and Corporations/Banks/Businesses by the way Im not saying this about all Wealthy or Upper Class People tell me post if you agree with me thank you very much for you're time ?

The One Percent

Uploaded on Nov 1, 2011

This 80-minute documentary focuses on the growing "wealth gap" in America, as seen through the eyes of filmmaker Jamie Johnson, a 27-year-old heir to the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical fortune. Johnson, who cut his film teeth at NYU and made the Emmy®-nominated 2003 HBO documentary Born Rich, here sets his sights on exploring the political, moral and emotional rationale that enables a tiny percentage of Americans - the one percent - to control nearly half the wealth of the entire United States. The film Includes interviews with Nicole Buffett, Bill Gates Sr., Adnan Khashoggi, Milton Friedman, Robert Reich, Ralph Nader and other luminaries.

http://www.theonepercentdocumentary.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmlX3fLQrEc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
06-30-2013, 11:20 AM
It matters not what I think :hmm:

As we know, everything we have is 'on loan' to us from Allah - our knowledge, our wealth and possessions etc.

The wealth they accumulate will do nothing for them when they leave this temporary world unless they put it to use in the road of Allah. The same rule applies to us too, with whatever small amount we earn!

I have stopped thinking about these kinds of things a long while back...:raging:

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!