/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions Regarding Sexual Law

Sacriel
07-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Asalamuallaikum to All,

I had a few questions about the islamic law regarding sexual satisfaction in various scenarios.

1) I have always thought that masturbation was allowed as a way to alleviate sexual frustration and prevent one from resorting to more haram methods of relief. What is the official ruling on the appropriateness of this action?

2) I have seen it posted in various places that a man is allowed to seek satisfaction from either his wife or from a "slave girl". What makes a woman a "slave"? What exactly does this mean; is it a relic of the times when we had prisoners of war or does it extend to say a live-in maid/servant/or even prostitute in that you "own" her during the time you paid. This one I find very confusing, and have only recently come across discussion of this clause.

3) In the scenario where one is having trouble keeping onesself from a woman, is it best to marry her islamically in the knowledge that you are likely to divorce her and the primary reason for wanting to marry her is to avoid sin and make the relationship halal? Is that permissible? I have seen it done before but in my mind it seems like an unpleasant thing to do! Is that the right way though?

Please someone shed some light on these topics for me- as you might imagine they are not the sorts of things it is easy to have a face-to-face discussion with anyone about. I always appreciate those who are willing to share their knowledge of the laws of the almighty.

May Allah (SWT) extend his blessings to everyone.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!