/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Adityah

AdityahKapoor
07-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Hello/salam everybody
My name is Adityah Kapoor and i am a doctor by profession and i live in Geneva.
Am happy to be on this board, i like to smile:smile:and make each and everyone smile.
I like music, singing and dancing.
Look forward to meet new friend on this board.
Keep up the good work.:statisfie
keep smiling.
Take care.
God bless you all.
Adi.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Hello doctor Adi.

Your name similar as my nephew and few of my friends. But they are Aditya, and always called Adit.

Welcome to the forum, bro. :)

greenhill
07-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Welcome to the forum Adi.

I like to smile too! May the world smile with us :D

Peace

AdityahKapoor
07-05-2013, 06:46 AM
True, we should all smile :):happy: then the world would be a better place to live.
Thank for your nice welcome here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Taabuu
07-05-2013, 06:56 AM
Warm welcome dr.
let us all smile then the world would be a better place to live...... how true.:welcome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!