/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah's mercy works in unexpected ways.

Fainoz
07-06-2013, 09:09 PM
I was in extreme pain last night (migraine and nausea), and I was praying to Allah to make the pain go away, without me having to vomit. Because I hate that feeling of needing to throw up. Instead of the pain subsiding, it alleviated for a little while but then got worse and worse until I could no longer tolerate it.

I just got up went to the bathroom and puked my guts out. And felt immediately better. Alhamdulilah. At first it seemed to me that my dua wasn't accepted, but when I thought about it, it usually takes me about 30 minutes of being in intense pain before I finally vomit. And even then It is extremely painful, and I come back again usually after an hour but this time it all happened right as soon as stepped over the toilet, and within 15 minutes of my dua.

I didn't want to throw up, but it ended up being a blessing of disguise, because I was glad to have gotten rid of all of the garbage I had eaten that day. Lesson learned: Allah knows what is good for us and we just have to have faith and be patient. I have to tell you guys, I felt so puny, and something like that can really humble a person no doubt.

Does anyone have any stories to share?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
07-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Thank you for sharing your story. I think there are many instances of people receiving the mercy of Allah, just that we do not realise it.

Eric H
07-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Greetings and peace be with you nevermind;

I didn't want to throw up, but it ended up being a blessing of disguise, because I was glad to have gotten rid of all of the garbage I had eaten that day.
Ramadan might help you change your eating habits, another blessing at the right time.

Blessings

Eric

Ali_008
07-08-2013, 08:27 PM
:sl:

I was working on a business venture. I had been working on it for quite a while, and it was taking too much time, I wasn't putting good effort into it, and my family was getting restless. I made a dua to Allah (Subhaanhu Wa Ta'ala) that I'll give another month of my life to this venture, and if it doesn't work out for me, I'll get a job. It was the 22nd of that month. Few days passed, and I realized that I was indeed not going to make it with that thing so even before that one month was complete, I started looking for a job. I found one very easily, thanks to a recommendation, and I appeared for the interview, and the manager after everything asked me to join the office on Monday. I went home, gave everyone the good news, and was pretty happy about finally taking responsibility. After a week of joining that job, I realized that the Monday on which I joined, the date was 22.

No amount of gratitude can suffice.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
QueenofHerts
07-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Good for you, but normally when you throw up you do feel better after. just gets it all out your system.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!