/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi evryone

Faith2013
07-06-2013, 10:29 PM
Salam Alikoum; I am from Algeria and I have my freind from US, who is intersted in Islam, so, I would like to help him to better understand Islam by thise forum incha 'Allah. If possible I posted here his questions about Islam and that you answers because I am poor in English. Djakoum Allah Khairren.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-06-2013, 11:10 PM
:wasalamex akhee,

Welcome to the forum. :)

Perhaps you can invite your friend to join the forum?

By the way, you have set your religion as Other. Would you like it to be changed to Islam?

Iceee
07-07-2013, 02:04 AM
Peace Be Upon You.

Welcome to our forums :welcome:

Inshallah you will learn a lot from our past threads. Please browse through the sections for maximum knowledge.

greenhill
07-07-2013, 05:11 AM
Welcome to the forum,

Salaam to you.:shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Faith2013
07-07-2013, 07:17 AM
Salam Alikoum,
Thank you for evry one how sent me reply to my message.I hope that I can learn more from you Insa' Allah.
God bless you.

Muslim Woman
07-07-2013, 03:57 PM
:wa:

Welcome here. as suggested already , pl. invite ur friend to join here .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!