/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marhaban Everyone

Russian
07-07-2013, 02:36 AM
Greetings from the United States.

I go by Chris. I don't think I'm a muslim yet, but I am interested in Islam and it's teachings so far.
I have a copy of the Qu'ran, have tried performing salah, and I have an interest in the Middle Eastern, and
North African countries.

I hope this forum will connect me with fellow muslims, whether they be in the Middle East, North Africa, Canada, Europe or the United States.

I look forward to posting with all of you.
Chris.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-07-2013, 05:41 AM
Welcome to the forum, Chris and peace be with you.

We all have to start somewhere. I hope it will be an enriching experience for you. :shade:

Muhammad
07-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Hello Chris,

We are pleased you have joined us. Keep learning about Islam and I pray that Allaah the Most Exalted will guide your heart to the truth.

Let us know if we can help you in any way. We look forward to reading your posts.

Muslim Woman
07-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Hello

Welcome here . Pl. browse the forum and ask questions in related threads or start thread in general section .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!