/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help regarding duas

honey123
07-07-2013, 06:34 AM
AOA Brothers and Sisters!!!

I want to discuss a very sensitive issue with my husband but my communication skills are not very good, whenever i try to discuss our problems with my husband, he usually starts cross questioning me, confuses me, i become emotional n lose track of the way i want to discuss the probs n we end up fighting n things get pretty ugly.

Is there any dua that i can read n blow on myself before discussing our problems with my husband so that i get power over my speech n instead of giving him an ugly picture I represent my problems beautifully, i am able to convince him and n i remain calm n composed throughout the conversation. and is there any dua that i could read and blow on my husband before the conversation so that instead of getting angry and accusing and insulting me he remains calm, listen to what i say carefully n be more supportive and understanding about the issues we have.

Thank you :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Assalamualaikum, sister.

I can't claim myself as a good husband although many people say I was an amazing husband. (My wife died on June 11, 2013, because cancer).

I've ever married for almost 19 years, and there are many things that I've learned in my marriage, including mistakes that I've ever done. One of my biggest mistake was, I felt offended when my wife talked about sensitive issue although actually she talked it kindly and politely. This was because my 'ego' as a man. Of course it made her sad.

But later I realized my mistake and started to throw away my ego and selfishness when my wife talked to me about sensitive issue. I tried to listen to her, discuss, and we tried to find a solution. Alhamdulillah, I saw my wife was happy, and her happiness was my happiness too.

Okay, back to your question. What dua you should recite when you will talk to your husband?.

I'm really sorry, sis, I don't know special dua for this. But my advice is, you make dua every after you perform salah. Wish Allah make your husband becomes the better husband who will listen to you. Perform salah Tahhajjud too, and make dua.

It's better if you perform salah with your husband. And then you smile at him and kiss his hand. This was what my wife always did.

:)

Abu Zainab
07-07-2013, 01:06 PM
رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي - O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness) and ease my task for me

Download Fortress of the Muslim - Page 31; Section 36 ("Upon Encountering an Enemy or those of Authority")

Especially dua no. 122 - This dua is amazing...always works. BTW don't worry about the dua bringing any harm to the other person. Its just for your protection.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!