/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to Islam and the board

revert88
07-08-2013, 06:20 AM
A Salaam Alaikum

I'm almost ready to take my Shahadah but due to having parents who are jewish and christian I have to keep it a secret for a while (I am 25). Insha'Allah I'll take it soon but I want to enter islam completely 100% without a doubt because the commitment to the deen is a big transition. so hi!:p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmuShaheed
07-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Asalamu Alaykum :welcome: May Allah guide you and help you make that transition.

greenhill
07-08-2013, 06:56 AM
Welcome to the forum revert88.

May you find the life as a muslim truly rewarding after you have taken the shahada.

Peace to you :shade:

MustafaMc
07-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Assalamu alaikum, welcome to the forum. You are right to keep things to yourself for now, but I encourage you to not delay in taking the shahadah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
07-09-2013, 12:51 AM
:sl::welcome:

Muslim Woman
07-09-2013, 11:42 AM
:wa:

wow what a good news :)

May Allah help u to take the Shahada . Don't worry about being 100 % good Muslim from the first day . Don't delay the Shahada if u are sure Islam is the Truth .

Welcome to the forum .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!