/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Plz help: My friend has difficult child

cottonrainbow
07-08-2013, 07:47 AM
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters!
I want to desperately say something, but I am afraid that she will get offended.

My friend is a really good friend and very nice but I think her only child needs much discipline.
My friend is a stay at home mother. I believe her daughter's misbehavior is what's keeping possible friendships away.
  • She is 3 yrs old and needs other 3 year olds to play with.
  • There are small children in her neighborhood, but they are non Muslim and my friend has already stated that she avoids non muslims for friendship.
  • sometimes my daughter will play with her but when she is tired of playing, my friend's child becomes mean and tries to bite, spit, pull hair, or hit with toys.
  • We can't go anywhere because the little one will run away from her mother or scream very loudly. Every stares at her when her child runs around like crazy.
  • the little one spits out food from her mouth at the table and people are repulsed by it.
  • she spits on the floor, throws toys, and hits her mother when she is mad.

it has gotten really bad that my daughter refuses to go with me to visit. Other visitors have come and gone quickly when the little one misbehaves.

my heart goes to my friend because she has no family in town and only has her child and husband. I've tried to help by praying duas for her and suggesting daytime activities for her to enroll her child in.

I want to discuss it with her but I don't know how she will handle it or if she will secretly resent me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!