/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for me I think I am dying

Samkurd
07-09-2013, 06:07 AM
Hello board members,

I'm sure a lot of you know about the MERS-CoV (middle eastern respiratory syndrome). I just got home from the US to London UK about 5 days ago.. on the 2nd day fell ill. With the amount of Saudi Arabians visiting london this summer.. the chance for the virus to spread greatlyyyyy increases since this is where the virus has said to originated from.

The virus currently has a very high mortality rate. A majority of those sufferers who died were diabetics and those with other immune deficiencies. I am diabetic type 1 myself. I have tried everything to get better, I am praying to Allah to make me better in the morning but i keep waking up worse. The illness has now reached my lungs and just breathing is so painful.

I have not been diagnosed officially, but I highly believe its the MERS corona virus. What else would it be? I have never felt like this before.

I just ask that you pleaasse, please pray for me to get well soon. I really feel like this illness might take my life with me being diabetic etc i have never felt like this before.

Please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-09-2013, 12:00 PM
:sl:

bro , we all have to go back to Allah . Don't worry too much about Saudis visiting UK . Without thier visit , a lot of people will die all over the world.

May Allah cures u and grants what is best , Ameen

Ramadan90
07-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Brother, I know it is not easy but just stay calm, be patient and pray to Allah to cure whatever you have. It is not healthy to be worried all the time, it is enough for you to endure the pain so dont burden yourself. May Allah cure you and restore your health.

Abu Zainab
07-09-2013, 12:23 PM
May Allaah protect you from all types of illnesses. Bro don't worry yourself to death thinking it might be MERS.....maybe its not. Maybe its just regular flu.

Apart from the medicines that are prescribed to you try drinking ginger tea. It will help you with your respiratory problems. And drink lots of water throughout the day.

Please do keep us updated on your health.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2013, 02:20 PM
may knowing the month of ramadan is the best month to die in grant you ease

and after that i pray Allah grants you relief from all hardship and does what is best for you

ardianto
07-09-2013, 02:37 PM

You are in my dua, my brother. :)

Hulk
07-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Get well brother :)

May your sins be expiated through this test.

Hamza Asadullah
07-10-2013, 12:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samkurd
Hello board members,

I'm sure a lot of you know about the MERS-CoV (middle eastern respiratory syndrome). I just got home from the US to London UK about 5 days ago.. on the 2nd day fell ill. With the amount of Saudi Arabians visiting london this summer.. the chance for the virus to spread greatlyyyyy increases since this is where the virus has said to originated from.

The virus currently has a very high mortality rate. A majority of those sufferers who died were diabetics and those with other immune deficiencies. I am diabetic type 1 myself. I have tried everything to get better, I am praying to Allah to make me better in the morning but i keep waking up worse. The illness has now reached my lungs and just breathing is so painful.

I have not been diagnosed officially, but I highly believe its the MERS corona virus. What else would it be? I have never felt like this before.

I just ask that you pleaasse, please pray for me to get well soon. I really feel like this illness might take my life with me being diabetic etc i have never felt like this before.

Please help

My dear brother know that whatever affliction or pain you are going through then you will be rewarded for it as long as you are patient and never question Allah:

Hadith - Bukhari 7:564

I visited Allah's Apostle May Allah's peace and praise be on him while he was suffering from a high fever. I touched him with my hand and said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have a high fever." Allah's Apostle May Allah's peace and praise be on him said, "Yes, I have as much fever as two men of you have." I said, "Is it because you will get a double reward?" Allah's Apostle May Allah's peace and praise be on him said, "Yes, no Muslim is afflicted with harm because of sickness or some other inconvenience, but that Allah will remove his sins for him as a tree sheds its leaves."

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Ra) reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: Whenever a Muslim is afflicted with a hardship, sickness, sadness, worry, harm, or depression --even a thorn's prick, Allah expiates his sins because of it. (Muslim & Bukhari)

"Expect good, because Allah makes a believer's sickness an expiation (for his sins) and a period of repose. As for a disbeliever falling sick, he is like a camel whose owner ties it and then lets it loose --it does not understand why it was tied, nor why it was freed."(Bukhari)

So have full trust and hope in Allah. Get treatment and leave te rest to Allah being Patient for the sole pleasure of the Almighty:

The Prophet May Allah's peace and praise be on him stated that Allah, who is Blessed and Exalted, said "Son of Adam, if you show endurance and seek your reward from me in the first affliction, I shall be pleased with no lesser reward than Paradise for you." (Al-Tirmidhi, Narrated Abu Umamah (Ra) [Ibn Majah transmitted it.])

Riana17
07-10-2013, 07:45 AM
May Allah cure you, ameen

Al-Mufarridun
07-10-2013, 10:26 AM
May Allaah :swt: cure you and bless you with health and vitality, and may this experience bring your closer to Allaah :swt:, making you a grateful servant of His.

Ameen ya Rabb!!

Ps. Always expect the best from Allaah bro, even if the evidence supports otherwise, no matter what the end result may be, Always remain optimistic, never despair, Always expect the best from Allaah In Shaa Allaah!

Samkurd
07-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Assalamu Alaykum everyone, Ramadan Mubarak!

I woke up this morning feeling a little worse - i keep praying to Allah to make me better i hope Allah is listening - Reading the comment about Ramadan being the best month to die in was a bit chilling but thats life - its just really concerning for me because of my auto immune disease - but i guess only time will tell

have a good first day of Ramadan everyone - i will pray for you all and thanks for the advice it really keeps me motivated

*charisma*
07-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

did you go see a doctor?? I don't think you have MERS, I'm living in Saudi Arabia right now and it's pretty rare alhemdulilah, and I believe those who got it were either really young in age or really old in age. Best get checked by a doctor to get the proper treatments either way.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

IbnAbdulHakim
07-16-2013, 02:19 PM
assalamu alaikum.

any news on this brother?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!