/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalamu alykoum ya ikhwan

جوري
07-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Ramadan Mubarak to you all may we all learn and grow and reap its benefits :ia:
I am writing because I have damaged my laptop and now either use my cell phone or desktop.. I had an incredible program on the old one called snip it, it was a tool where if I liked a page or picture I can cut it directly. Of course since there's no fixing the laptop now I can't retrieve it or find out file origin. Yesterday I have downloaded some many viruses and trojans just looking for it on desktop.
if any of you brilliant and computer savvy as you're can finf it again for me :ia: I'd deeply appreciate it.

:jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
07-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Khair mubarak sis, hope you are well.
May you have a blessed ramadhan insha'Allah :)

AabiruSabeel
07-11-2013, 08:21 PM
:wasalam:

If you are talking about the snipping tool, then it is part of windows vista, 7 and 8. It should be there in Start -> Programs -> Accessories.

Periwinkle18
07-13-2013, 07:54 AM
The snipping tool can also be found in windows 7 ultimate or professional.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-13-2013, 08:33 AM
Hmm can't seem to find it and I damaged my desktop as well downloading what I thought was the program only a thousand Trojan instead lol

Periwinkle18
07-13-2013, 08:46 AM
Lol oops :p

Reformat ur PC I guess??

The snipping tool is a default program its built in one doesn't have to download it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!