/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Icy Maiden
07-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Hi and salam!

I'm new here and still trying to learn how things work around here. So please bear with me if I make mistakes. :embarrass

I don't even know how to introduce myself. I'm just a regular girl trying to understand the world that I live in. Nothing spectacular about me. I've travelled all around the world and seen places. But that's about it.

I don't know what else to say..... so if you have any questions, please ask.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-11-2013, 06:33 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, sis. :)

Icy Maiden
07-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Oh! I got a response! Thank you for the welcome. :)

Qurratul Ayn
07-11-2013, 06:47 PM
:wasalamex

Lol!

Welcome to the forum! :ia: you shall enjoy your stay and it will be a beneficial one too

Don't worry about mistakes, it'll take time to get used to the forum and its navigation and you'll be fine

:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Icy Maiden
07-11-2013, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn
:wasalamex

Lol!

Welcome to the forum! :ia: you shall enjoy your stay and it will be a beneficial one too

Don't worry about mistakes, it'll take time to get used to the forum and its navigation and you'll be fine

:D
Well, I do worry about rules. Don't want to overstep. But I know that no matter how careful I try to be, I'm still going to do something stupid. LOL. Thank you for the welcome and making me feel at ease, sis. :)

sister herb
07-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister. Don´t worry about possible mistakes... I have been in forum quite long time and still sometimes I might make some mistakes... :embarrass ooops...

Just follow the rules and good manners and then admins don´t beat you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!