/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am a refugee from Australia's special evil gay police using gang laws

hojuruku
07-15-2013, 09:30 AM
I will put all the videos and stuff about me you can see on another forum's introduction when i have access later!

go to tinyurl com /homocopvictim to see all the details

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hojuruku
07-15-2013, 09:33 AM
also check out my youtube channel (hojuruku)
I need to translate some video's into Arabic to expose about the Gay lobby's of Australia's plan to FORCE GAY MARRIAGE IN MOSQUES, IF MOSQUES DON'T OBLIGE THEY WILL BE SUED!

Let me explain.

The NSW Anti-Discrimination Act (1977) has exemptions for religious organizations to refuse to do things the gays want.

Alex Greenwich MP (homosexual activist turned policitian) is trying to remove those exemptions because they say YOU MUSLIMS MUST ACCEPT HOMOSEXUALS IN YOUR SCHOOLS!

This new bill will be voted on in Australia soon.

If it is passed there is big trouble. I did a 1 hour interview about it on the most popular youtube channel for NZ.

Go to thevinnyeastwoodshow com /2013.html and see the podcast, or find his youtube channel (it on my youtube channel playlists too)

This is really happening. Please upgrade my membership so I can post all the videos here!

hojuruku
07-15-2013, 09:36 AM
٢٦:١٦٥]
What, do you come to the males of the world,
﴿١٦٥﴾

وَتَذَرُونَ مَا خَلَقَ لَكُمْ رَبُّكُم مِّنْ أَزْوَاجِكُم ۚ بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ عَادُونَ [٢٦:١٦٦]
and leave your wives whom your Lord has created for you? No, but you are a transgressing nation'

ere Allah tells us about His servant and Messenger Lut, peace be upon him. He was Lut bin Haran bin Azar, the nephew of Ibrahim Al-Khalil, upon him be peace. Allah sent him to a mighty nation during the lifetime of Ibrahim, peace be upon them both. They lived in Sadum (Sodom) and its environs, where Allah destroyed them and turned the area into a putrid, stinking lake, which is well-known in the land of Al-Ghur ﴿the Jordan Valley﴾, bordering the mountains of Jerusalem, between the mountains and the land of Al-Karak and Ash-Shawbak. He called them to Allah, to worship Him alone with no partner or associate, and to obey the Messenger whom Allah sent to them. He forbade from disobeying Allah and committing the sin that they had invented which was unknown on earth before their time; intercourse with males instead of with females. Allah said:
﴿أَتَأْتُونَ الذُّكْرَانَ مِنَ الْعَـلَمِينَ - وَتَذَرُونَ مَا خَلَقَ لَكُمْ رَبُّكُمْ مِّنْ أَزْوَجِكُمْ بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ عَادُونَ - قَالُواْ لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهِ يلُوطُ لَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُخْرَجِينَ - قَالَ إِنِّى لِعَمَلِكُمْ مِّنَ الْقَـلِينَ ﴾

رَبّ نَّجِنِى وَأَهْلِى مِمَّا يَعْمَلُونَ- فَنَجَّيْنَـهُ وَأَهْلَهُ أَجْمَعِينَ- إِلاَّ عَجُوزاً فِى الْغَـبِرِينَ- ثُمَّ دَمَّرْنَا الاْخَرِينَ- وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِم مَّطَراً فَسَآء مَطَرُ الْمُنذَرِينَ- إِنَّ فِى ذَلِكَ لاَيَةً وَمَا كَانَ أَكْثَرُهُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ- وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ
(165. "Go you in unto the males of Al-`Alamin (people),'') (166. "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your wives Nay, you are a trespassing people!'') (167. They said: "If you cease not, O Lut, verily, you will be one of those who are driven out!'') (168. He said: "I am indeed of those who disapprove with severe anger and fury your behavior.'') (169. "My Lord! Save me and my family from what they do.'') (170. So, We saved him and his family, all,) (171. Except an old woman among those who remained behind.) (172. Then afterward We destroyed the others.) (173. And We rained on them a rain, and how evil was the rain of those who had been warned!) (174. Verily, in this is indeed a sign, yet most of them are not believers.) (175. And verily your Lord, He is indeed the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful.)

These are the People who are pushing to put gay marriage in your mosques - or fine the trustees of the mosque for not doing what they can't! They must be stopped! Please I need to get the word out before this bill passes. Let's work together to make youtube videos. I'll provide the research and content - you do the language / voiceovers etc!

Can you confirm or deny that if an Imam did do a gay marriage he would recieve a death penalty for subversion of Islam?

Muslim Woman
07-17-2013, 07:07 AM
:sl:

May Allah protects Muslims from all evil plans.

U are not a Muslim but u are so worried about plan against Muslims , that's wonderful . Welcome here .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hojuruku
07-17-2013, 09:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl: May Allah protects Muslims from all evil plans.U are not a Muslim but u are so worried about plan against Muslims , that's wonderful . Welcome here .
i am the enemy of the all powerful gay lobby in australia /glrl.org.au). i need all the friends of all faiths i can get to fight this menance. is my membership upgraded so i can post links and videos to prove islam in australia from the gay lobby and their homosexual staffed caught - the anti discrimination board of australia.watch the video tinyurl . com /abcplugspedos to see just how evil theey are and how their laws lead to a russian boy being raped since 2 weeks old and carried around the world to all the boylpvers . net members. ill submit a lot more information when i get home.im greatful you are giving me an opportunity to expose how alex greenwich homosexual activist turned polictian's new laws directly attack the practice of islam downunder.

hojuruku
07-19-2013, 05:16 AM
tinyurl .com / vinnyeastwoodshow (fix the link) exposes all the information you need to know about the law to force gay marraige in mosques. If you go to that site please post quotes from me with links to videos and news articles from Australia.

My first prediction of this on the radio is here

soundcloud .com /gays-above-god-under-law - and my prediction was right!

Muslim Woman
07-19-2013, 07:03 AM
Hello

can u tell us what Islamic organistaions are doing against it ?

revert88
07-19-2013, 07:41 AM
this is all a bunch of lies.

revert88
07-19-2013, 07:44 AM
you are a charlatan and worse, you lie in the name of Allah. No one will force anything. Repent for your own sake

hojuruku
07-19-2013, 08:01 AM
no lies. ill paste all the news reports like i did on the forum links i gave above. look up alex greenwich anti-discrimination exemptions on google. tell the forum what you find.

see my most recent radio interview about this at tinyurl .com /vinnyeastwoodshow or my youtube channel youtube .com /hojuruku

hojuruku
07-19-2013, 08:03 AM
catholic church going against it on cathnews dot com. i informed australian mufti too. they are working on their press release no doubt. ugnore my stalkers and naysayers. seek the truth and you will find.

revert88
07-19-2013, 08:21 AM
What I have found is NOTHING close to anything you perpetuate. There is NO law or anything like this you speak of. Type in that name and I guarantee there is nothing on forcing "imams to marry gays" or "gays to be in your schools". Bring a credible source and I mean credible

hojuruku
07-19-2013, 08:44 AM
your weapons are fear uncertianty and doubt. every mainstream newspaper in australia has a story on alex greenwich mps proposed bill to non exempt religious organizations from anti-discrimination law (completely) on the cover story that christians schools "defend right to expel gays". if this law passes it will be a crime for an imam do discriminate against gays and refuse to do an "equal marriage" aka gay marriage. i cant wait to get my account upgraded to post all the links to credible media sources myself. why cant you? i have already given search terms and links to other forums that have the credible sources you seek. i have many muslim friends.

sister herb
07-19-2013, 09:25 AM
No need to start arguing about this matter in here, guys.

Some news from Australia:

Australian PM Rudd puts gay marriage on agenda
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...ts/727798.html

Pro-Homosexual Agenda Introduced for Australian Schools
http://global.christianpost.com/news...schools-83735/

Anyone has more links to newspapers in Australia about this matter?

hojuruku
07-19-2013, 09:40 AM
i have many many but banned from posting links as new member. i hope this gets you started. also check the tinyurl. com links i gave earlier. will update you fully when i get home.

cant post cut and paste on mobile.

search for "schools defend right to expel gays" smh com au and news about alex greenwich MP anti discrimination exemption.

and of course repost the valid links above. see my interviews about how this law reform affects mosques at tinyurl. com /vinnyeastwoodshow (put into location bar without spaces in your web browser)

sister herb
07-19-2013, 09:56 AM
Schools defend right to expel gays

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/schools-de...706-2pirh.html

hojuruku
07-19-2013, 10:04 AM
thank you sister herb. now google "meet your greens sydney star observer" article from 2010 showing homosexual activist turned polictian accompliaces the gay greens are seeking FULL NON EXEMPTION of religious organizations from the act. also please post some of my relavent youtube articles and the recent cathnews dot com story. cant wait until i can share all those links. ill pm u when im home.

hojuruku
07-19-2013, 10:20 AM
www.cathnews.com/cathnews/14700-bid-to-overturn-nsw-anti-discrimination-exemptions
http://tinyurl.com/vinnyeastwoodshow
www.youtube.com/hojuruku

hojuruku
07-19-2013, 11:59 AM
Bid to overturn NSW Anti-Discrimination exemptions

Published: 07 July 2013
130708 News A Greenwich
Some faith-based schools in NSW, including Catholic schools, are opposing a bid to overturn exemptions to the Anti-Discrimination Act that allow them to exclude gay students.

Independent Sydney MP Alex Greenwich will soon introduce a private member's bill to State Parliament to abolish the law, which he says could be used against highly vulnerable teenagers, the Sydney Morning Herald.
'It is already so hard to come to grips with your sexuality,' said Mr Greenwich, who is gay.
'If students do reach out to a teacher they believe is supportive or a headmaster or counsellor or school chaplain, they could risk expulsion from a school.'
Under the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act, it is unlawful for education authorities to refuse admission to, or expel, a student for being gay, lesbian or transgender, the Sun-Herald says, but private schools and colleges are explicitly exempt from this law.
Ian Baker, acting executive director of the NSW Catholic Education Commission, told the paper that the fact that so few, if any, cases of students being expelled were widely known was testament to the fact schools tended to treat such students with sensitivity.
'It speaks for itself,' he said. 'It's exercised with great caution and consideration. The objective is not to punish, but to protect the rights of those families who send their child to a school based on a religious faith.
'We couldn't agree to the exemptions being removed unless we could be assured that there's an alternative way of guaranteeing freedom of religion, which is an internationally recognised human right.'
FULL STORY
Schools defend right to expel gays

And from the gay newspaper the Sydney Star observer (better to read here rather than go there and see advertisements with men fornicating)

Meet your Greens

By Andrew M Potts on September 21, 2010

There are now two new Greens in NSW’s Legislative Council.
Lawyer David Shoebridge has replaced long-serving Greens MLC Sylvia Hale, who resigned this month. Cate Faehrmann, a former head of the Nature Conservation Council, now holds the spot vacated by Lee Rhiannon when she retired to stand for the Senate at the federal election.
Shoebridge told Sydney Star Observer he had been given the portfolios of climate change, planning, local government, police, firearms, juvenile justice and Attorney General — including anti-discrimination law, which he said was an issue close to his heart.
“In my bar practice I did a fair amount of discrimination work, particularly for transgendered clients. That’s an area I’d like to see more protections in,” he said.
“A discrimination act, without exemptions for religious schools, religious organisations or otherwise, is a key plank of Greens policy and I’d love to see a bill of rights for NSW.”
Shoebridge said the new MLCs would work to set the tone for the March state election.
“We want the Greens to be part of a growing voice that instils some new confidence in what we can do as a Government. We’re offering a lot of positives for the people of NSW — the roll-out of publicly-owned renewable energy, protecting the rights of minorities, promoting a civil society and giving everyone an equal say.”
Shoebridge said the Greens were expecting a record result in the Legislative Council in March and were confident of breaking into the Lower House as well.
Faehrmann, who takes the portfolios of transport, infrastructure and communities — including GLBTI communities — told Sydney Star Observer she was disappointed she’d not joined Parliament before debate on the same-sex adoption bill.
“I wish I’d been in Parliament a week sooner, but Ian Cohen and John Kaye ably gave their views,” Faehrmann said.
“It’s disappointing that we’re still making concessions for religious groups to continue to discriminate on the basis of sexuality.”
However, she said the Greens understood that exemptions for religious adoption agencies had been necessary for the bill to get through Parliament.
Faehrmann said a priority for her was Government action on homophobic violence, an issue she’s already raised with Premier Kristina Keneally.
“We’re still seeing unacceptable levels of violence and discrimination in the broader community,” Faehrmann said.
“The levels of violence experienced by LGBTI youth at schools is extreme compared to their heterosexual peers.
“I mentioned this in my first meeting with the premier. She wanted to know our priorities and I said this is something I have not seen Government seriously addressing.”

hojuruku
07-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Gays are exempt from the anti-discrimination act, yet they try and non-exempt religion. They are trying to put gays above god under law in Australia.

look at the website beatproject. org .au and see The Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW is being used now to sue police for stopping gay public sex in children's parks. Also look up the case of "Wayout vs Bretheren church" or see the video about it on my youtube channel. Church camps have already been sued for not allowing underage gay teens have gay sexual education course on church land.

This is real people! youtube. com /hojuruku

revert88
07-19-2013, 04:47 PM
this is garbage, I want my account deleted if this is the kind of trash I get to see on here

sister herb
07-19-2013, 04:53 PM
These are just news from public newspapers, what I have sended. If you claim that they are lies, I am expecting you to prove it.

P.s. Because world news section is closed for ramadan, I didn´t send more links to newspapers...

revert88
07-19-2013, 05:01 PM
just go to abc.net.au

I can't post links but if you are hand picking and choosing some far right sources (this happened in the US) then I do not want a part of this site what so ever

sister herb
07-19-2013, 05:04 PM
I visited before ALSO some pro-gay Australian sites when checked news - but I didn´t want to send here KIND of links (what you surely understand why not).

Everyone can check news sites by this matter by themselves if they like.

And now back to spend ramadan...

hojuruku
07-20-2013, 07:57 AM
yes the gay lobby is really doing this. if gary burns "anti discrimination activist" (who i got fined $3000 in a loss vs John Sunhol he tried tolink to me in a frivilous personal apprehended violence order) can sue channel 10's news anchor for saying nearly naked men dancing down oxford street in the sydney mardi gras was "disgusting" they CAN AND WILL SUE MOSQUES FOR NOT DOING GAY "EQUAL MARRIAGES" and not having gay muslim children in islamic schools. i hope the Australian mufti puts his press release out about this soon. if you are concerned about this please contact him and read the info / listen to the interview at tinyurl. com /vinnyeastwoodshow

sister herb
07-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Facebook of Australian Grand mufti Dr. Ibrahim Abu Mohammad: https://www.facebook.com/dribrahimsalem

Icy Maiden
07-20-2013, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hojuruku
Gays are exempt from the anti-discrimination act, yet they try and non-exempt religion. They are trying to put gays above god under law in Australia.

look at the website beatproject. org .au and see The Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW is being used now to sue police for stopping gay public sex in children's parks. Also look up the case of "Wayout vs Bretheren church" or see the video about it on my youtube channel. Church camps have already been sued for not allowing underage gay teens have gay sexual education course on church land.

This is real people! youtube. com /hojuruku
Even if it is real the way you are trying to inform the folks here about it isn't very polite. You can't just join a forum as a new member and demand that the administrators should enable links to web sites that you post.

hojuruku
07-20-2013, 10:01 AM
"this is garbage, I want my account deleted if this is the kind of trash I get to see on here"

If truth is garbage, then why are you here? Is not the words from the Messenger Mohammed blessed be his name not the truth likewise?

"Facebook of Australian Grand mufti Dr. Ibrahim Abu Mohammad "

I will get in touch. I've already talked to staff from Darulfatwa Australia.

"Even if it is real the way you are trying to inform the folks here about it isn't very polite. You can't just join a forum as a new member and demand that the administrators should enable links to web sites that you post"

I'm trying to stop your kind being persecuted by people who say anyone who stands against them are "homophobic". The same people who violently plan attacks against Christians (after i infiltrated their mailing list - CAAH community action against homophobia) and of course it became news the next day when they were violent. Please respect that I only mean to strengthen the rights of Muslims to practice Islam without hindrance from this anti-religion - anti religious charity militant homosexual lobby in Australia. You know they put half dressed Muslim alleged "lesbian" women in the Sydney Mardi Gras gay pride parade the law few years (take my word for it - i'd get banned for posting the links to the proof).

They are not afraid of persecuting Islam though in my opinion if they knew any better they should be!

I am came here with a demanding tone, because if all good Muslims don't stand up for their human rights not to have Islam subverted by forced gay marriage in Mosques and forced homosexuality in Islamic schools (the stated purpose for the bill in the media - even RevBillCrews aka radiorev Anglican gay marriage church Reverend Muslim insulter / basher on 2GB radio supports this gay activist turned politician AlexGreenwich bill).

(shortened & conjoined names are twitter ids)

IF I had not have come here, there is a chance that your community would not have the alarm bills ringing until the trustees of the mosques are making payments to gays for refusing to celebrate their unions of sodomy in your religious sanctums.

As a libertarian, believing in the separation of church and state (I know not an Islamic state) what the gay lobby intends is to make a "political correct" Fabian Society run gayism state - where religions must obey them. If you go to the "NSW Anti-Discrimination board exemptions" (search it) web page , you will see it says that gays may lawfully discriminate and are exempt completely from the act.

format_quote Originally Posted by NSW-Anti-Discrimination-Board-Website
if you want to target a job, service or program to gay men and lesbians. This is because it is not against the law to discriminate against people who are not homosexual – it is only against the law to discriminate against people who are homosexual. However, under federal law if you want to target a job in this way you will need to show that being homosexual is an inherent requirement of the job
Looking further at the act, you can only be discriminated against on grounds of sexual preference if you are a "lesbian, gay man, transvestite .. etc - but no mention of heterosexual" - so by admission gays may lawfully discriminate against anyone who is not their own kid. However they demand the religious organizations don't discriminate against them and refuse to marry them because they are gay!

So these gays are clearly exempt, but they want to non-exempt religious organizations.

I wasn't lying when I said that in Australia - the gays want to be above Allah under law.

Please defend your faith and take action against those who wish to stop you practicing it without hindrance. Under NSW law it would not be legally a "hate crime" if a gay burnt down a church or a mosque, but anything the other way around is a "hate crime". A hate crime by definition is a crime or action motivated by discrimination. Under the law in Australia, Homosexuals may "lawfully discriminate" as they see fit. And yet they claim to campaign for "equality" and "equal marriage" and "gay rights is human rights". I don't think so.

youtube channel: hojuruku

Icy Maiden
07-20-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm trying to stop your kind being persecuted by people who say anyone who stands against them are "homophobic".
And what makes you think you have the power to stop anyone from doing anything? ^o)

Please respect that I only mean to strengthen the rights of Muslims to practice Islam without hindrance from this anti-religion - anti religious charity militant homosexual lobby in Australia. You know they put half dressed Muslim alleged "lesbian" women in the Sydney Mardi Gras gay pride parade the law few years (take my word for it - i'd get banned for posting the links to the proof).
Why don't you let the Muslim community handle their own affairs?

hojuruku
07-20-2013, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Icy Maiden
And what makes you think you have the power to stop anyone from doing anything? ^o)

Why don't you let the Muslim community handle their own affairs?
Because knowledge is power, and unless you can find someone else who has gone to the same effort the infiltrate and understand your enemy - the gay lobby that seeks to persecute you in their special gay court, (Anti-Discrimination-Board), like I was persecuted by their special gay police (NSW Police GLLO - just type "hate crime and terrorism site:secure.nsw.gov.au" and it says the gay police fight the terrorists! - Unless someone here, who has read some of the Holy Qu'ran who the moderators respect for sharing the knowledge and even edit my posts to fix the links you many of you Muslims would not be aware of the threat until it was too late, and you were being sued, unable to insure your mosques with public liability insurance due to all the gay lawsuits.

I think many Muslims would be happy I am giving you the warning, so you can prevent this calamity from happening. The law is only a month away from being read into Parliament then passing. Ignorance is the way of the fool. And by being ignorant to the law and letting it pass, means you must abide by it and do the gay marriage in your mosques, and have the homosexuality taught and practiced in your schools.

I put it to you that most Muslims here would rather participate in government of Australia to have their views heard so this law can not pass, rather than be summoned into special gay court (NSW Anti-Discrimination board) before it's too late.

sister herb
07-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Why not anyone could try to protect rights of muslims - or anyone else? We all are first humans and humanity and protect everyones rights belongs to all. I can´t say "oh your rights have been insulted but because you are not muslim, it doesn´t belongs to me to protect you". After that when we have understood that basic similarity between all people (that we all are humans). we can categorize people as we ever like (by religion, race, nationality, gender - if someone thinks it is needed).

hojuruku
07-20-2013, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Why not anyone could try to protect rights of muslims - or anyone else? We all are first humans and humanity and protect everyones rights belongs to all. I can´t say "oh your rights have been insulted but because you are not muslim, it doesn´t belongs to me to protect you". After that when we have understood that basic similarity between all people (that we all are humans). we can categorize people as we ever like (by religion, race, nationality, gender - if someone thinks it is needed).
I've been told by my peers not to plug the United Nations Declaration of Human rights (that says marriage is between a man and a woman too) because it undermines Islamic and western common law. But here it is anyway.

format_quote Originally Posted by UN-UDHR
Article 18.

• Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
It is clear to anyone who reads this thread that the gay lobby of Australia is against human rights, even from their own beloved UN who pays to advertise their propaganda on the #gaymarraige hashtag on twitter.

How can you practice your religion if you are being told to subvert it by the all powerful homosexuals in Australia or face prosecution by the Anti-Discrimination board staffed mostly by homosexuals (I know), who's Fabian society offshoots control all the government agencies, especially the media known as the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Comission). No wonder revert88 was telling everyone to go there, not to tinyurl. com /homocopvictim

Luke

hojuruku
07-20-2013, 11:12 AM
To see how entirely disgusting the ABC is - and how committed they are to the gay lobby I have prepared a viral video that's currently in Vietnamese, English and Korean. French Russian and Japanese subtitles are being worked on and if you are interested in helping do Arabic languages, please email me at hojuruku at gmail.com from a google account.

I implore everyone here to watch this video:
tinyurl. com /abcplugspedos (will divert you to youtube in a few seconds - mods may edit this to put the video here)

This video shows how committed they are to promoting the fact that gay men should buy babies. They interviewed and praised two of them that are world famous now, not only because they raped the child since two weeks old - but because of the incident Russia has banned all adoptions from any single parent in a country that allows gay marriage, and all adoptions from America. The Video has lots of captions annotations and links to other videos and facts to show you just how vile and disgusting the ABC is and how much they love homosexuality. Mainstream conservative media in the US has launched a scathing attack over this.

Muslim people abroad live protected from the brainwashing of the mainstream media in Australia, so you should take a 20 min peek at just the level of what Putin calls "homosexual propaganda" that's being spread in Australia. If a picture is a thousand words this video will wake you people up to the kind of people you are facing. The Government's own broadcaster pushes for gay marriage and even ABC's science program Catalyst does a story how wonderful is for gay men to adopt babies. By allowing gay men to adopt and gay marriage, Australia has shown the world we are giving 15% of all pedophiles on this earth (yes many emigrate to Australia to get it's gay benefits like the two in this video) the right to own children, that live a life of horrors too unspeakable to describe in this forum.

Is not the gay lobby in Australia and gay marriage/adoption a work of Satan? How can they be "proud" to have gay marriage when their laws enables systematic child abuse that is very hard to detect once the men have custody of these children. Buying / Owning a child (yes see the 2 advertisements to buy a child targeted to gay men linked in the video (watch on PC - not on mobile phone or you wont see annotations) is sickening. Gay Pedophiles wont risk stealing other peoples children when they can buy their own under these new laws. Oh for the suffering of all those kids put in harms way with these new gay lobby's laws. I say let's discriminate against gays and prevent 15% of pedophiles from owning children rather than stealing others. Oh that's homophobic they say. We need to put the needs of the old gay perverted men before the rights of children - says the Australian government.

But if you are against mass child rape you are "homophobic"... If you are against what Israel is doing in Palestine killing 18 Palestinians for every dead jew (genocide) you are "Anti-Semite" and a bad person (sarcasm intended).
These people even pervert language itself so it's a crime to oppose their sins.
BTW, I'm friends with Frederick Toben (toben dot biz) who was invited to Iran to speak about his research on the Holocaust and how the jews had dramatized the whole incident beyond it's original proportions to justify their persecution of Muslims.

The gays wear pink triangle symbols from Nazi Germany death camps on their NSW GLLO Gay police uniforms, because they too like the jews identify with false victim-hood as they persecute. This is a form of mind control, because they identify as victims so their acts as bullies get ignored. Bob Dylan even a former practicing jew sings a song about Israel you should listen to called "Neighborhood Bully".

Now Islam faces the same threats you know only so well from my foe. The foe that tried to kill me using an exotic gang law even gay rights activist / politician leerhiannion (twitter id) said only corrupt police would use.

We have a common enemy. And I need all the support I can get, and I'll give all the support I can give to expose exactly and honestly what you are dealing with from the Australian gay lobby, and how their proposed law will affect Muslims. I have been warning you for 3 years now ever since the Sydney Star Observer gay newspaper announced their intent. Examples of what I wrote years ago is online at tinyur. com /vinnyeastwoodshow on the 2nd page of that other forum (yes they are racist against Muslim - but you should see them support my post showing Arabic against the gay lobby). Like it or not the gay lobby has overstepped and in a time when all other religious organizations are under threat from their moves, this time we can build bridges and work together for the common benefit of all mankind (except the perverse).

Scimitar
07-20-2013, 11:45 AM
no lies. ill paste all the news reports like i did on the forum links i gave above. look up alex greenwich anti-discrimination exemptions on google. tell the forum what you find.

see my most recent radio interview about this at tinyurl .com /vinnyeastwoodshow or my youtube channel youtube .com /hojuruku
Welcome to the forum buddy.

I've got vincent on my skype too.

I'll be checking your channel out. (mines is in the link below)

Scimi

hojuruku
07-20-2013, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Welcome to the forum buddy.

I've got vincent on my skype too.

I'll be checking your channel out. (mines is in the link below)

Scimi
Oh Allah the most merciful! The ASIO infiltrators will not try and hijack this post again brother now that your here.

I'm going to hook you up with my Mulsim friends in Australia who know me in the flesh who saw all this go down in Australia with the gay cops nearly a decade ago before I left. I talked about it whilst I worked with them in the security business, that would of course make them Lebanese ;)

Maybe we should talk off forum and we can get some organized defense happening against the gay lobby's plans down-under, or at least neuter the bill so it wont have their desired effect.

Luke

revert88
07-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Oh okay so you are a "refugee" from the "evil gay gang police?"

what does that even mean?

Second, I'm here because I am Muslim. I also happen to be a rational, logical, human being. I know exactly what you are trying to do and it's down right despicable. I promise you none of this will even happen why? Because people like to make things up about minority groups when they don't like them or ridiculous conclusions.

Then you come on here and introduce yourself as some sort of persecuted individual. I

revert88
07-20-2013, 05:53 PM
If you want to come on to a forum and this is the FIRST THING you post, take caution folks. Wolves wear sheeps clothing

"And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, they bear the crime of slander and plain sin." [Qur`an 33:58]

sister herb
07-20-2013, 07:16 PM
Salam alaykum

I am thankful to hojuruku that he brought this matter and information about situation in Australia to here - I hadn´t any idea about it before and it doesn´t seems to me any kind of undeservedly annoying. I think we can discuss about these matters here peacefully, not just claim that all this matter is some kind of garbage, nothing else.

I am worry about this situation if they will change they laws for kind of that by law they can force imams (as well priests) to join in marriage gays (what is against they belief). And if they refuse, gay couples can sue them? Does this sounds right then?

Icy Maiden
07-21-2013, 07:43 AM
Because knowledge is power, and unless you can find someone else who has gone to the same effort the infiltrate and understand your enemy - the gay lobby that seeks to persecute you in their special gay court, (Anti-Discrimination-Board), like I was persecuted by their special gay police (NSW Police GLLO - just type "hate crime and terrorism site:secure.nsw.gov.au" and it says the gay police fight the terrorists! - Unless someone here, who has read some of the Holy Qu'ran who the moderators respect for sharing the knowledge and even edit my posts to fix the links you many of you Muslims would not be aware of the threat until it was too late, and you were being sued, unable to insure your mosques with public liability insurance due to all the gay lawsuits.

I think many Muslims would be happy I am giving you the warning, so you can prevent this calamity from happening. The law is only a month away from being read into Parliament then passing. Ignorance is the way of the fool. And by being ignorant to the law and letting it pass, means you must abide by it and do the gay marriage in your mosques, and have the homosexuality taught and practiced in your schools.

I put it to you that most Muslims here would rather participate in government of Australia to have their views heard so this law can not pass, rather than be summoned into special gay court (NSW Anti-Discrimination board) before it's too late.
A real man who was truthfully interested in the welfare of others wouldn't force his way into a forum and demand that people listen to him. He would first gain people's trust before he informs them of any news that threatens the peace of the Muslim community.

There may be many well-meaning folks out there who intend to do good unto others but if they want people to heed their message they have to first win their trust. Even if a person is right nobody is going to listen to him if they don't know him or trust him.

One can't trust a stranger... and you are definitely one no matter how right you may be.

hojuruku
07-21-2013, 07:57 AM
"Salam alaykum

I am thankful to hojuruku that he brought this matter and information about situation in Australia to here - I hadn´t any idea about it before and it doesn´t seems to me any kind of undeservedly annoying. I think we can discuss about these matters here peacefully, not just claim that all this matter is some kind of garbage, nothing else.

I am worry about this situation if they will change they laws for kind of that by law they can force imams (as well priests) to join in marriage gays (what is against they belief). And if they refuse, gay couples can sue them? Does this sounds right then?
"

Look the only real Muslims if you can call them real who are going to be apposing what I do here I'll introduce with a news story from Australia's gay media. Apart from them we have the Australian government officals who Four Courners current affairs program (ABC) revealed they were paid to spy on Lakemba and Rockdale Mosques (near my old house) just like no doubt there are government officals being paid money to read this forums and complain if someone speaks up about the gay sex in Mosque agenda. Oh sorry did I say gay marriage in mosques. The Gay sex in mosques agenda is something else where the gay lobby ACON ORG AU and their Victorian counterparts made a website Whereeversexhappens . com (look it up) that has a page for gays to microblog (like twitter) their mosque or church sex experiences. I complained on there they deleted my comment, and added "sex on the ACON roof" - your tax dollars at work giving gays a platform on state owned infrastructure to brag about their sex exploints in Mosques..... I better release my youtube video about it today before they can take the content down!

Anyway you have all seen from the news story, and the comments from the policitans they do intend to make law reform, to REMOVE THE EXEMPTIONS FROM MOSQUES AND CHURCHES that GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO DISCRIMNINATE AND REFUSE GAY MARRIAGES or be in contempt of the Anti-Discrimination Act of NSW 1977 - and therefore must pay the gay for refusing to obey their will to subvert Islam.

Look at this:

format_quote Originally Posted by sydney-star-observer-gay-newspaper
Muslim and Asian groups get greater Mardi Gras exposure

By Staff Writers on February 16, 2012

This year’s Sydney Mardi Gras will see the biggest involvement from the Australian Muslim community to date, while there is much on offer from the Asian Australian community as well.
Marching group Muslims Against Homophobia is participating in the parade for the second time. Spokeswoman Alice Aslan said the group was about visibility and acceptance.
“We are proudly representing queer Muslims and by being very visible we are trying to inspire everyone from a Muslim background and Muslims in Australia to get involved in this campaign,” she said.

Aslan said she found it was becoming easier in Muslim communities to talk about issues of same-sex attraction.

“There is now a movement by gay and lesbian Muslims in both Eastern countries and Western countries and I think that makes it easier for Muslims in general, not only in Australia, to talk about these issues.”

This year’s Queer Thinking program features sessions titled ‘Do you see me? Behind the mask of the Asian gay man’ and ‘I am a Queer Muslim’ featuring Melbourne-based lawyer and social justice activist Alyena Mohummadally.
‘I am a Queer Muslim’ is presented by Muslims Against Homophobia. To the group’s knowledge, this is the first time a Muslim group has presented an official Mardi Gras event.
The sessions will be held on February 25 at the Seymour Centre.

Also on February 25, members of Sydney’s LGBTI Filipino community will battle it out at Petersham RSL to become Mardi Gras King and Queen of the Night in the Masque variety show. Magician Jonas Jost and the Trikone and Mindana dancers will perform.
Masque is a fundraiser for ACON’s Gay Asian Men’s Project.
Then the Unmask exhibition on February 28 explores the diversity of NSW’s Asian gay community and aims to capture the essence of what it means to be Asian, male and gay.
A-Men, a new photo essay book produced by the Gay Asian Men’s Project which captures the crossroads of art, sexuality and cultural identity, will be launched at the exhibition. There will also be a fashion runway show as well as music and cultural dance performances.
INFO: www mardigras org au

Tell me these gay Muslim lawyers wont be sueing the majority of Muslims for not obeying their gay will..... Really? After all the other crazy lawsuits that happen in the Anti-Discrimination board against churches for not having gay underage sex ed on thier land (see the video on my youtube channnel called "Church camp sued for not allowing underage gay teen sex talk and gay MENtors sleepover" youtube com / hojuruku) are you telling me this wont happen to your Mosques? There is an industry set up by gay lawers to sue religious organizations. Just look up senthorun on twitter's home page at University of sydney and see all his agruments against religion - he's paid full time by the gay lobby to attack you whilst working for Amnesty International NSW Leader promoting AN INVASION OF SYRIA. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT NICE. You can't underestimate the power of the gay lobby in Australia. There are no special muslim police but there are special gay police. There are lot more Muslims in Australia than gays. This is Minority politicits to the extreme.

hojuruku
07-21-2013, 08:26 AM
That's right the evil gay Fabian Society run (yes Former Prime Minister Gillard speaks at their meetings - see their history in videos at tinyurl. com /homocopvictim) government says if you are against sodomy you are a terrorist and the special gay police will arrest you. Something this crazy can't be made up. Let me quote mainstream news and a government website.

format_quote Originally Posted by secure-nsw-gov-au-Hate-Crime-And-Terrorisim-page

• Home
  • For individuals and community groups
  • Community engagement
  • Hate crime and terrorism

Hate crime and terrorism

Current world events have demonstrated causal links between terrorist attacks and increased reporting of hate crimes. Following both the September 11 attacks in 2001 and the London train bombings in 2005 there was a marked increase in the number of reported attacks against individuals and premises based on ethnicity or religious belief.

What is a hate crime?

In simple terms a hate crime is any crime that is committed where the motivation was wholly or partly motivated by a bias or prejudice towards a person from or believed to be from an identified group.
What is the NSW Police Force position in relation to hate crimes?

It is the position of the New South Wales (NSW) Police Force to safeguard the rights of all individuals irrespective of their race, religion, ethnic background, age, gender, sexual orientation or disability. Any acts or threats of violence, property damage, harassment, intimidation or other crimes designed to infringe upon these rights are viewed seriously by the NSW Police Force and will be dealt with appropriately.
What is the NSW Police Force response to hate crime?

The NSW Police Force takes hate crime seriously and as such is continually updating and improving its response to these incidents. To assist in this the NSW Police Force has recently created the position of Hate Crime Coordinator within the Community Contact Unit, Counter Terrorism & Special Tactics Command.
What does the Hate Crime Coordinator do?

The primary role of the Hate Crime Coordinator is to coordinate the response to hate crimes by the NSW Police Force. This will be achieved through the development and implementation of hate crimes policy, the review and monitoring of investigations, the collection and analysis of statistics and information, and the training and education of both police and the community in relation to hate crimes.
What other initiatives have the NSW Police Force undertaken in relation to hate crime?

The NSW Police Force has a number of initiatives to not only respond to hate crimes but also to improve relations with various community groups. The main initiative undertaken by the NSW Police Force is the use of community liaison officers to assist police interacting with the community.
Community liaison officers are broken into three categories:

Ethnic Community Liaison Officers (ECLO)

The ECLO program employs civilian officers, from the various cultural and linguistically diverse communities of NSW, at the local level to work with communities and police. The role of the ECLO is to strengthen links between the community and police by facilitating communication and interaction between police and culturally and linguistically diverse communities. ECLOs are important in identifying local priorities for police and communities.
Aboriginal Community Liaison Officers (ACLO)
The ACLO program employs civilian officers from Aboriginal communities to assist in developing, implementing and monitoring programs that bring about positive outcomes between police and the Aboriginal community. ACLOs also work to reduce tensions between police and Aboriginal people by enhancing understanding of policing roles and ensuring that police remain well aware of local Aboriginal issues.
Gay & Lesbian Liaison Officers (GLLO)

The GLLO program utilises NSW Police Force officers to establish and maintain effective communication and networking between the NSW Police Force and the gay and lesbian community. GLLOs also provide educational support to police on gay and lesbian issues.
Now if you are a good Muslim against the celebration of half naked homosexual Muslim woman driving down the street on a Sydney Mardia Gras 2012 parade, they'll frame you with child porn and call you an extremist Muslim terrorist. From the mainstream media in Australia:

Muslim preacher Ibrahim Muhammad Siddiq-Conlon charged with hoax Mardi Gras threat and possessing child abuse material

• Carleen Frost
  • The Daily Telegraph
  • March 14, 2012 1:26PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Sun-Herald-Newspaper
photo caption
Outspoken Muslim preacher Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon has faced court this morning. Source: Herald Sun
A MUSLIM preacher has faced court on charges related to accessing child pornography and making a hoax threat in the lead up to this year's Mardi Gras. Ibrahim Muhammad Siddiq-Conlon, of Taylor St Lakemba, made a brief appearance in Burwood Local Court this morning but did not enter a plea.
He's been charged with using a carriage service to make a hoax threat, possessing child abuse material and using a carriage service to access child pornography.
Court documents reveal Siddiq-Conlon "did use a carriage service to make a hoax threat on Facebook page of Kylie and JackieO outlining a terrorist threat to Sydney Mardi GRAS 2012."
Magistrate Longley approved a slight variation to his bail conditions and adjourned the matter until next month.
Siddiq-Conlon will appear in Downing Centre Local Court on May 8.
Under the terms of his bail conditions Siddiq-Conlon is not to access the internet and not to be left unaccompanied in the presence of a child under the age of 18, other than his children.
He is not to be within 50m of a school, pre-school or child care centre.
He is to reside at a property in Cowra and report to the local police station twice a week.
That's Lakemba mosque people!- one of the biggest in Australia. If they are already arresting your leaders for being agayst gay Muslim pride I'm sure they will force gay marriage in mosques with the level of properganda the Australians are swallowing on how wonderful gay marriage is. I'd bet any money if this bill happens (betting is a sin sorry figure of speach) that Mosques and churches will be sued for "discriminating against ""Equal Marriage"" applicatants.

Karl
07-22-2013, 12:11 AM
I don't know what the big deal is. Australia IS a pro homosexual Zionist country. It is a democracy and the majority of Australians are pro homosexuals or are homosexuals. It's all part of the Zionist NWO strategy to promote homosexuality and feminism to destroy the family and all the conservative religions that support the family. And don't think the United Nations will help you because they are pro homosexual Zionist Marxists instigating it. The West is a mess, Christians and Muslims can find sanctuary in the East. While the people don't rise up and take out these Zionist creatures, things are not going to get better.

hojuruku
07-22-2013, 05:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
I don't know what the big deal is. Australia IS a pro homosexual Zionist country. It is a democracy and the majority of Australians are pro homosexuals or are homosexuals. It's all part of the Zionist NWO strategy to promote homosexuality and feminism to destroy the family and all the conservative religions that support the family. And don't think the United Nations will help you because they are pro homosexual Zionist Marxists instigating it. The West is a mess, Christians and Muslims can find sanctuary in the East. While the people don't rise up and take out these Zionist creatures, things are not going to get better.
So true. The big deal is now it will be a crime to practise Islam as the Holy Qu'ran says. How can you do that without religous persecution from the special gay court (NSW Anti-Discrimination Board)? This is something Muslims can not kowtow to!

'Abd-al Latif
07-22-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm going to temporarily close this thread and put it under review. In the mean time I want you (hojuruku) to PM me the links that you intend to post once you become a full member (all of them) and I will make a decision based on what you show me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!