/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peeing problem

Bachao
07-15-2013, 11:06 AM
I have trouble in peeing. I feel like i want to pee all the time and it is difficult for me to pee completely and it always feels like i still have to pee even after peeing. please help me! it is ruining my life, i have to pee every five minutes or i uncomfortable.

I have had this problem for more then 2 years and i thought it would go away but it isnt. I am too embarrassed to tell my parents or tell a doctor.

I am also in risk of being expelled from my university because my absences have increased by accident too high and i have been in the uni for almost three years.

Please help me i am under great stress, I have never cried in 8 years and never once to Allah for forgiveness but i did cry last night and begged Allah for forgiveness. I have began to pray five times and have recited duas like astagfirrullah all day long.

what should i do to remove my stress and what should i do too remove my problems?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-15-2013, 04:56 PM
:sl:

There are a numbers of cause that make you always want to pee every time. It can be diabetes, problem with kidney, problem with thyroid, too many calcium, etc, and also stress.

You need a doctor, bro. Do not feel embarassed.

Alpha Dude
07-15-2013, 06:01 PM
See a doctor bro. No need to be embarrassed. They see problems like these often anyway. You wouldn't be the only unique one and I'm sure they'd be professional about it.

Bachao
07-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Thank you brothers, I am too embarrassed to ask a doctor and it is ramzan so i feel i should wait until it is over to see a doctor

right now i think i must pray to Allah for my wellbeing

do you know of a dua which will cure your illness?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-16-2013, 01:43 PM
You can try this du'a, bro.

Allahumma rabban naas

Adzhibil ba’sa

Isyfi…!! Antasy syaafi’

Laa syifaa’a illaa syifaa-uk

syifaa-an laa yughaadiru saqaman

O Allah, God of human
Eliminate the pain
Heal .....!!!!! You are the Healer
There is no real healing but the healing that comes from You
The healing which does not leave the pain and complications of other diseases

Arabic text: http://laskarpelangi8005.wordpress.c...dari-penyakit/

Innocent Soul
07-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Brother I don't think you need to delay it for more time. It's already too late. Don't feel embarrassed for such things you have to open up a bit yo will free to talk only after some time. It will be really difficult for you in future. Please think about it you have to take care of your body. I hope you drink lots of water. It should not affect your life so seriously. Don't worry about anything soo much have reliance on Allah.

Bachao
07-16-2013, 05:40 PM
^
thank you for this dua it is a bit difficult to recite but i will recite properly

^^
I will see a doctor sooner or later but please pray that it is nothing serious. I am scared that if it is something like diabetes it could make my life very difficult

ardianto
07-16-2013, 05:45 PM
You are in my du'a. In Shaa Allah, you will be okay.

Muhaba
07-16-2013, 10:00 PM
Brother, please there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Don't you say "I have to go to the bathroom?" We say this phrase all the time. Then what's wrong with telling your parents or doctor about your problem?

The advice above is correct. You have some problem and it could be serious so see your doctor immediately. You may have an infection or diabetes etc and it's necessary to find out what's causing the problem and treat it. So don't wait until Ramadan is over because the problem can get worse. Your doctor will do tests (they will take a sample of your urine) to determine what the problem is and then give you medication, etc.
Tell your parents immediately and see a doctor. It's okay. there's nothing to be ashamed of.

crimsontide06
07-16-2013, 10:26 PM
It's called a urinary tract infection..... good luck and get better!! Yes, see the Dr. though....

Ahmad H
07-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Don't wait for the end of Ramadan to check in to a doctor. It is Sunnah to seek worldly cures as well as pray. This is my sincere advise to you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!