/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam alaykum & Ramadan Kareem to my brothers and sisters.

Zain11
07-17-2013, 12:43 AM
At the moment I simply just joined to ask a single question?-lol. I hope you guys bear with me and guide me through this forum in the days to come. This is the first time I have joined any religious forum be it Muslim or otherwise so Please do refer me to some other Islamic site/forum in case I have joined the wrong forum as I do not wish to waste your time with unanswerable questions or irrelevant discussions.

Your brother Zain

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
07-17-2013, 01:52 AM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums.:welcome:
Please ask your question and you will see what answers our wonderful community gives Inshallah.

Muslim Woman
07-17-2013, 05:20 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here. pl. browse the forum and ask in related threads or start thread in general section .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!