/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Confused about Istikhara for marriage

hamayion
07-20-2013, 01:55 AM
Salam everyone:
I know a girl in my social circle. I have done lot of istikhara for this but didn't find any sign in dreams or etc... but my heart get much inclined towards her after istikhara. i don't know its due to istikhara or due to my heart. at my place i am totally convinced to marry her. hence there was no one whom i can trust, So ,I asked her May I send my parents to her house for marriage proposal.

when I asked her, she told me that she would do istikhara. After a week, she told me that she get black color in her dream five times. and she is confused about it. she told me that she would do istikhara again. I am waiting for her response.

please give all the answer to my question number wise..

1- what should I do know... should i send my parents to her?

2- her and my parents don't know that we contacted each other. we contacted only through messages. and we didn't talk about anything else but only about the discussion i have mentioned above. ......the question is can we do istikhara without our parents knowledge?

thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-20-2013, 02:46 AM
:wa:

bro , we have several threads on Istekhara . Pl. browse those threads . In'sha Allah u will find useful info.

It's allowed to offer Istekhara without parent's permission but it's not allowed to have a private relationship with opposite gender even with permission of parents .

And Allah Knows Best.

leilasinai
02-05-2017, 01:04 AM
ASA

yes you can do istikhara without the parents knowledge
it probably best to wait and see what her istikhara says and you should also do the istikhara again as well

if you istikhara and hers InShaAllah are both positive then tell your parents, however until then its best to just not message each other

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!