/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Warbarakto

AAlhumedy
07-21-2013, 12:15 AM
How're you all doing?! Enjoying your Ramadan? Anyone manage to shed a couple pounds from this month so far? Haha, I defintely need to gain some pounds! Anyways, My name's Abdulrahmaan and I am nineteen years old. I am a very proud Syrian (Against regime, if you're wondering). Islamicboard is not new to me, I've been cruising through the forums for some time now. I just needed to make an account to get myself in shape and become the person I need to be and dream of becoming one day. INSHALLAH this is where I will rediscover myself. Check out my thread in "Advice & Support". Jazaak Allahu Khairan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-21-2013, 12:27 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome, brother Abdul Rahmaan. We are pleased to have you with us, Alhamdulillah. :)

I hope that we can all become the people that we need to be, and dream of becoming :ia:. May Allaah :swt: grant us the ability to do that before it is too late, Aameen.

May Allaah :swt: protect the Muslims of Syria and help them in this trial, and all Muslims wherever they are, Aameen.

greenhill
07-21-2013, 03:02 AM
Salaams

Welcome to the forum. Have a good stay. May this blessed month be a rewarding one for you. I won't be able to give any feedback in the 'Advice' thread. Not all members have access to post there. There will be some that will, I am sure.

Peace :shade:

Muslim Woman
07-21-2013, 08:33 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aflawedbeing
07-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Wa alaikum salaam Br. Abdulrahmaan!
InshaAllah after Ramadan you put on some pounds, as from what I know, this month we need to stay away from over indulging :P
Welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!