/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sister from France :)

Kadia
07-21-2013, 06:43 PM
Hi !

I hope you and your family have a good Ramadan.

As the title said, I come from France and I registred on this forum to have some help.

I move in Cambridge from October 1st and I'm looking for an flatmate. I'd like to share it with muslims student sisters. It's easier for us to live between muslim (salah, siyam, adhan ...)

Do U know some website to find an accomadation ?
Also, I'd like to know sisters to go to masjid together, go to restaurants, discover the town, etc

My MP is open: only for sisters :)

See U

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
07-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums. :welcome:

Inshallah you learn a lot during this blessed month of Ramadan. Strive to make your 5 day a salah by yourself, finish reading the Quran during these 30 days, and Inshallah you will find Muslim sisters in your area who will help you continue with the great deen of Islam.

sister herb
07-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. :statisfie

greenhill
07-22-2013, 03:23 AM
Salaam,

Welcome to the forum. :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
UmmuShaheed
07-22-2013, 03:36 AM
Asalamu Alaykum
Bienvenue!
J'espere que vous avez un sejour benefique ici :)

Muslim Woman
07-22-2013, 07:38 AM
:sl:

sis , Welcome here . This section is for intro only . Pl. start a thread on other issues in general section. Thanks.

Kadia
07-22-2013, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl:

sis , Welcome here . This section is for intro only . Pl. start a thread on other issues in general section. Thanks.
Wa 'alaykoum-salâm

Oh Sorry ! Ok, I open an other to have some information.

Tks.

Salâm ALL

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!