/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Could my dream mean something?

Fainoz
07-25-2013, 05:41 AM
Asalamaalaikum,

The first part of my dream was pretty much meaningless and random, but in the second part of my dream, I was yelling at this random old man who was an atheist. I don't know exactly why I reacted do over the top, but the man said he didn't believe there was a God or a hell-fire. So I became steamed to the point that I was floating (LOL don't ask). I don't remember exactly what I said but it was something along the lines of "THINK ABOUT IT OLD MAN IF YOU ARE RIGHT THE WORST THAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME IS THAT I DIED CONTENT AND THAT IS IT, BUT IF I AM RIGHT WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO YOU?ARE YOU SO ARROGANT THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO RISK AN ETERNITY IN BLAZING FLAMES?!!"

I put it in capitals because I was yelling. Anyways I don't know if I had the dream because I listened to Alhaqqah, like 50 times before I went to sleep, or what.

So I have to theories: 1. This is just my nafs sorting things out and it means nothing
2. My subconscious if trying to tell me something
3. It is a dream from Allah trying to convey some message to me ( Although this seems less likely because dreams from Allah are usually clear and vivid, and mine was pretty random.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-25-2013, 06:03 AM
:wa:

I don't know if any participant here can interprate dreams. U may ask a Mufti if possible.

Aisha
07-25-2013, 08:34 AM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

None of us here are qualified to interpret dreams and to interpret one without having the knowledge can be detrimental.

Abdullah ibn Khabbab related that Abu Sa'id al-Khudri :ra: heard the Prophet :saws: say, "When one of you sees a dream that he likes, it is from Allah and so he should praise Allah and talk about it. When he sees other than that which he dislikes, it is from Shaytan and he should seek refuge from its evil and not mention it to anyone. It will not harm him."

Abu Salama related from Abu Qatada :ra: that the Prophet :saws: said, "The true dream is from Allah and the bad dream is from Shaytan. When one of you has a bad dream, he should seek refuge from it and spit to his left side. It will not harm him."

(Sahih Bukhari)

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!