/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamo Alaykom brothers and sisters in Islam

shepherd
07-25-2013, 01:37 PM
Asalamo Alaykom brothers and sisters in Islam, Ramadan Kareem and hope all the best for all of us in this holy month. I am currently living in Australia doing my higher degree education. I'd love to talk with muslim brothers and sisters specially how are living here in Australia, because here in Australia there is too much freedom. For me freedom is good but too much freedom is not, as there should be limits, so I'm looking forward to know more muslim brothers and sisters in Australia which will make spending life more enjoyable.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-25-2013, 01:46 PM
Salaam to you,

Welcome to the forum and have a good stay here. May the remaining days of Ramadhan be good to you.

Peace.

Muslim Woman
07-25-2013, 03:55 PM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here . May Allah makes it easy for u to study and benefit from it . May He protects u from all evils.

aflawedbeing
07-26-2013, 12:47 PM
Asalaamu alaykum bro.
Okay, I'll bite. I'm from Melbourne. What about you?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shepherd
07-28-2013, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aflawedbeing
Asalaamu alaykum bro.
Me too :)

shepherd
07-30-2013, 05:14 AM
Asalaamu alaykum bro.
will you send me your contact info to contact you? Thanks

aflawedbeing
08-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Just saw this. I hope you're still logging in.
I sure can ahkee inshaAllah. I don't think you can PM though? :(

shepherd
08-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Just saw this. I hope you're still logging in.
I sure can ahkee inshaAllah. I don't think you can PM though? :(
Yup, unfortunately I can't. Can you?

aflawedbeing
08-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Okay. Alhamdulillah - PMed you. :)
If you can reply, do. If not, let me know here inshaAllah and we'll sort it from there.

I think PMs are activated when you're off your 'limited member' status. So after your 50th post, ish?

shepherd
08-05-2013, 03:38 PM
I tried but I'm not allowed to :(

aflawedbeing
08-06-2013, 08:28 PM
I sent you reputation with my e-mail in the message. :P
Alhamdulillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!