/* */

PDA

View Full Version : serious question about male urine leak

zam-zam
07-26-2013, 11:14 AM
ok you know i been getting this problem for a while..........everytime i take urine in restroom and throw lotta after that but then there is still urine drop leaking...even after im holding my bladder tight.....not excessively just like one drop of it like when i bend down to pray thats when it happens most of the time....and sometimes it doesnt happens it makes me delusional so i keep checking back and forth n then it sounds kinda abnormal.......and it makes me so mad i have to throw water inside my boxers constantly n repeat the prayers and sometimes i take shower twice a day and keep washing my boxers in laundry

now my question is what should i do about this can i still pray because its like 0.0000001 drop of it and thats after using the lotta and i herd somewhere even a piss drop your prayers are not accepted.......im suppose to go to a doctor today to find this situation but i just dont want him to touch my private part or maybe hes not going to be a muslim doctor or he might tell me its normal....u see im stuck now

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sameer123
07-26-2013, 12:24 PM
Assalamu alaikum.
Goto islam-qa.com and search for the keywords "urine". You will get the results inshaAllah.

zam-zam
07-26-2013, 02:34 PM
thanks alot bro i just found my answer the website u mentioned..............i

Hamza Asadullah
07-26-2013, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zam-zam
ok you know i been getting this problem for a while..........everytime i take urine in restroom and throw lotta after that but then there is still urine drop leaking...even after im holding my bladder tight.....not excessively just like one drop of it like when i bend down to pray thats when it happens most of the time....and sometimes it doesnt happens it makes me delusional so i keep checking back and forth n then it sounds kinda abnormal.......and it makes me so mad i have to throw water inside my boxers constantly n repeat the prayers and sometimes i take shower twice a day and keep washing my boxers in laundry

now my question is what should i do about this can i still pray because its like 0.0000001 drop of it and thats after using the lotta and i herd somewhere even a piss drop your prayers are not accepted.......im suppose to go to a doctor today to find this situation but i just dont want him to touch my private part or maybe hes not going to be a muslim doctor or he might tell me its normal....u see im stuck now
:sl:

The discharge of droplets of urine after urination is usually due to not performing proper Istibra. Istibra is a process that ensures that all of the droplets of urine are purged from the urethra. There are several practices that will assist a person in relieving himself of this problem. The first practice is to urinate in the crouched sitting position and not while standing. Secondly, once the urination has ended, the remaining drops in the urethra have to be purged out. This can be done by forcing yourself to cough whereby the convulsions of your body force out the remaining drops. Another way is to place toilet paper on your private part and take several steps whereby the urine drops leak out onto the toilet paper. However, the best and the most tried and tested method is as follows:

After urinating from the sitting position, use the middle finger and / or index finger of your left hand and press upon the urethra starting from between the scrotum and the anus moving forward towards the penis orifice purging any urine drops. After repeating this process several times, wash the private part as you would normally do whilst making Istinja and thereafter make sure to dry the private part with toilet paper.

As an extra precautionary method, one can place a wad of toilet paper in his underpants to absorb any leftover droplets of urine. One should only commence performing Wudhu after feeling assured that no more drops of urine will come out. Before, performing Salah the toilet paper should be removed or replaced with clean toilet paper.

By applying the above mentioned methods of Istibra, insha-Allah, your problem would be solved

Source: http://askimam.org/public/question_detail/16737

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tango92
07-27-2013, 11:23 PM
akhi you need to cut down on the strawberry milkshake and chai at suhoor time!

zam-zam
07-28-2013, 07:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
akhi you need to cut down on the strawberry milkshake and chai at suhoor time!
yea i need cut back on chai, inshallah

zam-zam
07-28-2013, 07:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
bro i like you're advice i might as well apply that////////////////now what i did was i put a fat scotch tape on the penis mouth area so it locks it up........now i only thing i wanna find out its going to give me any kind of infection like that right because im putting a tape on it????

Hamza Asadullah
07-28-2013, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zam-zam
bro i like you're advice i might as well apply that////////////////now what i did was i put a fat scotch tape on the penis mouth area so it locks it up........now i only thing i wanna find out its going to give me any kind of infection like that right because im putting a tape on it????

Brother if you actually apply the advice I have given you then you would not need to apply anything on your privates like that. Do not apply anything like that as it is not natural nor something which is recommended. Apply the advice I have given you properly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!