/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-salamu alaykum!

Joshinda26
07-26-2013, 05:20 PM
As-salamu alaykum brothers & sisters!

I'm a 21 year old British revert and have just recently graduated from University. I don't really know how to introduce myself so will just tell you how I came to become Muslim :)

I grew up in a non-religious house but I was always interested in religion and believed in God and wanted to find a way to feel closer to God. So I started studying many religions such as Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism and more but I always felt most attracted by Islam. So I got an English translation of the Qur'an, some books about Islam and made some Muslim friends online and saw the beauty and peace within Islam. I kept learning more and more about Islam and decided I wanted to revert. I reverted in a Mosque in Jakarta while I was on holiday in Indonesia in June 2012, just in time for Ramadan. :) I found this forum and thought it would be a good place to improve my knowledge of Islam and communicate with other Muslims. So I wish Ramadan Mubarak to anyone reading this and Insha'Allah you can help me become a better Muslim :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
07-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Salam alykum

Welcome to forum.

aflawedbeing
07-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Wa3alaikum salaam!!!
Ahhhhhh! Josh!!! We know each other!!!! :D

Muslim Woman
07-27-2013, 04:16 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here and Welcome to Islam . May Allah bless u always.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Joshinda26
07-27-2013, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aflawedbeing
Wa3alaikum salaam!!!Ahhhhhh! Josh!!! We know each other!!!! :D
Heheh really? Who is this? :P

greenhill
07-27-2013, 08:28 AM
Salaam to you.

Welcome to islam and welcome to the forum. Hope you will find it useful here. Salaam Mubarak and peace to you.

:shade:

aflawedbeing
07-27-2013, 09:11 AM
I'll tweet you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!