/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel negative about everything I do.

Fainoz
07-28-2013, 12:51 AM
I am always doubting my self and my intentions. I said something last week that was really arrogant, and now I feel a little better, but every now and then it comes back to bite and I feel depressed. I go into these moods where I feel like a hypocrite, and then I think "oh a hypocrite wouldn't feel like a hypocrite" and then I think oh wait, I can't let my guard down, or I might become a hypocrite. " so I keep going in this nasty cycle off Hypocrite/not a hypocrite/hypocrite/not a hypocrite.

And every do I think "what if it is haram?" and after I pray I feel like, did pray right, was it accepted? And I feel guilty about things.

It's killing me, sometimes I don't make dua for something because I am worried about the sincerity of my words.

Advice for the sake of Allah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-28-2013, 04:50 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by nevermind
sometimes I don't make dua for something because I am worried about the sincerity of my words.

sis , sorry to hear about ur problem . Keep making dua . Allah Knows ur heart . In'sha Allah ur dua will be accepted .

and never give up hope of Allahs Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allahs Mercy, except the people who disbelieve."

( سورة يوسف , Yusuf, Chapter #12, Verse #87)

Hamza Asadullah
07-28-2013, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevermind
I am always doubting my self and my intentions. I said something last week that was really arrogant, and now I feel a little better, but every now and then it comes back to bite and I feel depressed. I go into these moods where I feel like a hypocrite, and then I think "oh a hypocrite wouldn't feel like a hypocrite" and then I think oh wait, I can't let my guard down, or I might become a hypocrite. " so I keep going in this nasty cycle off Hypocrite/not a hypocrite/hypocrite/not a hypocrite.

And every do I think "what if it is haram?" and after I pray I feel like, did pray right, was it accepted? And I feel guilty about things.

It's killing me, sometimes I don't make dua for something because I am worried about the sincerity of my words.

Advice for the sake of Allah?
:sl:

My sister what you are experiencing is called waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan). The following thread will help you:

How to overcome Waswas (Shaythans whispers) in worship

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...s-worship.html

Also you must never let these thoughts stop you from the worship of Allah and especially in making Dua unto him. These thoughts are only intended on stopping you worshipping Allah. So repel such thoughts and make much Dua especially in these last ten days and nights of this blessed month as Duas are readily accepted during these last ten nights. No one can judge the sincerity in your heart accept for Allah. So reject such illogical thoughts which are from shaythan and your Nafs.

Please read through the link I pasted above as you will find it most beneficial in tackling these thoughts and if you need anymore help then please do not hesitate to ask.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!